This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A Unique Detached Cottage nestled in this showpiece Village of Kearney
- Irish Cottage Complex under the auspices of the National Trust boasting views across to Scotland and the Isle of Man
- Lounge with Feature Bay Window enjoying Sea Views, Inglenook Fireplace with Cast Iron Multi Stove
- Study also enjoying Sea Views
- Range of Pine effect Kitchen units with Rayburn Range, range of Integrated Appliances, Casual Dining Area
- Utility Room
- 3 Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom and coastal views
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Double Glazing / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Matching Garage, Carport to Rear
- Generous Paviored Parking Area to Rear / Tarmac Driveway and Parking to Front and Side for Cars, Caravans or Boats
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled flooring, part feature brick walls, airing cupboard, recess lighting.
- LOUNGE:17' 1" x 16' 1" (5.21m x 4.9m)
- Plus bay. Views of Irish sea, feature main wall in brick with Inglenook fireplace and cast iron multi-fuel stove, tiled hearth and high wooden mantle, beech wooden flooring, tongue and groove timber ceiling, twin louvred doors to:-
- STUDY:9' 10" x 8' 0" (3m x 2.44m)
- Views of Irish sea, beechwood flooring, feature brick wall with built-in shelving.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Part glazed service door, tiled flooring, tongue and groove ceiling with Velux window.
- KITCHEN/DINING:16' 0" x 12' 8" (4.88m x 3.86m)
- Range of high and low level solid beech units with wooden work top, Rayburn range with 4-ring gas hob and polished steel canopy over, integrated Bosch microwave, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer taps, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling with sky lights and recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):16' 2" x 11' 7" (4.93m x 3.53m)
- Views of Irish sea, excellent range of built-in wardrobes and low level units.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:10' 1" x 7' 3" (3.07m x 2.21m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower and side screen, low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, part tiled walls.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Part tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 11" x 9' 11" (3.63m x 3.02m)
- At widest points.
- BEDROOM (3):13' 7" x 10' 3" (4.14m x 3.12m)
- UTILITY ROOM:8' 0" x 4' 10" (2.44m x 1.47m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, high level units, work top storage shelving.
- SHOWER ROOM:8' 0" x 7' 10" (2.44m x 2.39m)
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- GARAGE:19' 0" x 14' 0" (5.79m x 4.27m)
- Roller shutter door, light and power.
- CAR PORT:
- Brick paviour parking area.
- Tarmac driveway with parking to front.
- Garden to front in lawns with mature flowerbeds, plants and shrubs. Outside tap. Paved path ways. Oil tank.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 3 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views