- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Detached Family Home in a Delightful Rural Locality with modest Equestrian Facilities
- Convenient to the A26 Airport Road and Local Transport Links
- Boasting Generous Reception Space to Suit Modern Family Living
- Five well-proportioned Bedrooms (master with walk in robe and shower room ensuite)
- Three traditional reception rooms
- Light and Spacious Traditional Style Kitchen with Many Luxury Touches
- Separate Utility Room
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central heating
- Intruder Alarm System
- Integral spacious Double Garage with WC & Boiler Room
- Beautifully Presented Mature Gardens to the Front and Rear
- Rear Stable Block, Sand School and Paddock
- Set in c.1 acre in its entirety
- Ease of commute to Lisburn, Antrim, Moira and beyond via A26 and M1 road connections
- Close to leading Primary Schools and ease of commute to leading Grammar Schools by bus connections
- Early Viewing is recommended
Additional InformationThis attractive detached home is set in an elevated position above Upper Ballinderry. Finished to an impeccably high standard throughout, this property is sure to impress.
Offering 5 well proportioned bedrooms and 3 generous receptions, all well presented by its current owners, it retains a strong feeling of warmth and character throughout.
Additionally this family homes also offers a separate stable block, sandschool and paddock. Ideal for those with equestrian interests but also creating the option for further family/business spaces which have become increasingly important of late.
This property can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection, close to local amenites and with ease of commute to leading schools, early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood door to front, solid wood strip flooring, feature mahogany stair case.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.35m x 3.65m (17' 7" x 11' 12")
Feature fireplace with inset multi fuel stove marble inlay and hearth, ceiling rose and cornicing, doors through to Family Room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.85m x 3.65m (12' 8" x 11' 12")
Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double doors out to rear
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.9m x 3.25m (16' 1" x 10' 8")
Feature fireplace with gas inset fire on slate hearth, ceiling rose.
- 3.85m x 4.m (12' 8" x 13' 1")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units granite worktops with stainless steel sink, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, Rangemaster with extractor over, granite splashbacks and window sills, granite topped breakfast bar, uPVC door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.4m x 2.7m (7' 10" x 8' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor, low level units, space for washer/dryer, door out to rear and door through to integral garage.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.39m x 5.28m (24' 3" x 17' 4")
Roller shutter door, power and light. WC and boiler room off
- Hotpress off and access to roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.65m x 4.88m (15' 3" x 16' 0")
Walk in wardrobe off
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled corner Mira electric shower cubicle,chrome heated towel rail and recessed spot lighting.
- 2.5m x 3.7m (8' 2" x 12' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls, low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, free standing bath with telephone shower attachment, showerboard panelled shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spot lighting and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.65m x 4.75m (11' 12" x 15' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.6m x 3.3m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
Walk in Wardrobe
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.m x 3.7m (9' 10" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.35m x 1.85m (10' 12" x 6' 1")
- Stable 1
- 3.66m x 4.27m (12' 0" x 14' 0")
- Stable 2
- 3.66m x 3.66m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
- ADJOINING TACK ROOM
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
lighting, power source.
- SAND SCHOOL
- 20.m x 20.m (65' 7" x 65' 7")
- FRONT GARDEN
- Pillared Entrance, tarmac driveway with space for multiple vehicle parking, low maintenance shrub beds and generous lawn
- REAR GARDEN
- Flagged patio area, south facing generous flat lawn with space for green house, gate through to paddock, stables and Sand School.
When travelling from Moira rounabout take the A26 airport road. Cormac Road is first right after passing theTexaco garage at Ballinderry and No 4a is third house on right hand side.
Property also easily accessed from Lisburn from the Ballinderry Road by turning right onto Temple Road and after three quarters of a mile turn left onto Cormac Road.Property located second house on left hand side. through Upper Ballinderry.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »