4A Ardminnan Road, Portaferry BT22 1QH
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
- 3 Bed Bungalow
- Lounge Open Plan to Kitchen / Utility Room / Bathroom / Ensuite
- Requires Fittings in Service Rooms
- Overlooking Pond at the Rear
- uPVC Double Glazing / No Heating System Installed
- EPC Rating: E54
Wed 18th July 2018 12:45pm - 1:15pm
Fri 20th July 2018 12:45pm - 1:15pm
This 3 Bed Bungalow is located close to the southern tip of the Ards Peninsula between the seaside village of Cloughey and Portaferry on Strangford Lough, circa 15 miles from the major town of Newtownards.
The property sits back off the road and is accessed by a shared driveway on an elevated site with a fresh water pond at the rear. The property is not finished internally and will require a cash buyer to install kitchen, utility room and bathroom/ensuite fitting along with a central heating system. It appears to be well constructed and has uPVC Double Glazing, once completed will make an excellent family home.
The property is on a reasonable site however no landscaping has been done.
NAV £ 130,000 (Land & Property Service)
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »