- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial Period Residence
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen + Laundry Room
- Two Shower Rooms
- Separate W/c
- Double And Single Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Hard Landscaped
- Extensive Rear Garden
Additional InformationSubstantial Period Town Terrace With Unlimited Potential.
Holding a prime site fronting onto this most popular section of the Antrim Road this generously proportioned residence offers unlimited potential. Accommodation comprises 2 reception rooms to ground floor, kitchen to 1st floor with two further rooms to the 2nd floor, twin shower rooms, separate WC. and staircase leading to the loft. The dwelling is serviced by way of an oil fired central heating system and windows are a mix of double and single glazing. A detached garage is accessed from Chichester Avenue and the rear garden has benefitted from hard landscaping.
Ideally suited to the master or developer alike - internal inspection is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Entrance Porch
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Leaded light vestibule door, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
Separate WC & wash hand basin.
- Lounge 5.32 x 4.09 (17'5" x 13'5")
- Into bay, cornice ceiling, hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.78 x 3.21 (12'5" x 10'6")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Laundry Room 3.32 x 3.34 (10'11" x 10'11")
- Plumbed for washing machine, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.20 x 3.41 (10'6" x 11'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level unit, built-in under oven and hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer space.
- Bedroom 3.52 x 3.20 (11'7" x 10'6")
- Panelled radiator, single glazed window, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 5.79 x 5.38 (19'0" x 17'8")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bathroom in white suite comprising shower cubicle & wash hand basin.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.85 x 3.26 (12'8" x 10'8")
- Fixed staircase to loft.
- Bedroom 5.99 x 4.20 (19'8" x 13'9")
- Detached Garage
- Accessed via rear laneway
- Hard standing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »