- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Description** VIRTUAL VIEWING TOUR AVAILABLE **
Virtual Viewing - we are most pleased to present a walk-through virtual viewing tour of this property for you, see link above / below. Mobile users the MyHome app will need to search for this property on our website at sfgleeson.ie to access the video (or simply search for our channel on YouTube) as currently their app doesn't support video links.
49 Willowmere Drive, an outstanding 4/5-bedroom Detached Residence, with high-quality finish and beautifully maintained garden is situated in a mature residential setting in Thurles town.
This attractive family home is in immaculate condition throughout having been renovated to exacting standards in recent years. Accommodation extends to 1,588 Sq. Ft. (147.5 Sq.M.) and comprises, Entrance Porch and Hall, Kitchen Dining Room, a stunning Sitting Room, beautiful Lounge/Bedroom, Utility and Guest W.C. on the ground floor. Upstairs contains spacious Landing, Master Bedroom with large En-Suite, Shower Room, Hot-Press and 3 No. Bedrooms.
Internally, the property offers accommodation complete with tasteful décor throughout. Finishes include; solid oak flooring, rectified edged porcelain floor tiles, tasteful tile finishes to all wet rooms and carpet covering in all Bedrooms.
Other services include, OFCH, triple glazing throughout and connection to mains services.
Externally, the property is complete with gated entrance, concreted driveway, and mature front lawn with an array of shrubs, trees and plants. The rear garden space has been paved ensuring a low maintenance space complete with garden shed, and enjoys wonderful bloom from a variety of potted plant & shrubs. This is a beautiful suntrap perfect for alfresco dining and outdoor entertaining.
This residence must be seen to fully appreciate the high-level quality finish and detail throughout. Located just 2km from the centre of Thurles, Willowmere Drive is an ideal location for easy access to all local shops, services and amenities, with easy accessibility to the M8 Dublin / Cork Motorway.
Viewing is by appointment with the sole agents, Sherry FitzGerald Gleeson - Thurles - (0504) 22997.
- Entrance Hall
- 2.16m x 1.20m (7'1" x 3'11")
- 7'01" x 3'11" + 7'06" x 10'11" - with stairs to overhead accommodation, complete with sahara crema porcelain tiles
- 2.80m x 2.41m (9'2" x 7'11")
- 7'11" x 9'02" + 10'06" x 13' - with fitted kitchen that includes an array of base and eye level units, arch opening leading to Living room, complete with Sahara crema porcelain floor tiles and wall tiles to splash back area
- Living / Sitting Room
- 6.65m x 3.48m (21'10" x 11'5")
- 11'05" x 21'10" + 8'05" x 2'08" - beautifully bright space, features impressive marble fireplace with electric inset fire, large custom made display unit, cove cornicing and center piece details to ceiling, solid oak flooring and French doors opening onto paved barbeque space
- Utility Room
- 2.18m x 1.47m (7'2" x 4'10")
- 4'10" x 7'02" - plumbed for washing machine, complete with sahara crema porcelain floor tiles
- Guest W.C.
- 1.12m x 1.07m (3'8" x 3'6")
- 3'06" x 3'08" - tastefully tiled with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Living Room / Bedroom
- 4.42m x 4.06m (14'6" x 13'4")
- 13'04" x 14'06" - spacious bright room with French doors opening onto front garden, complete with solid oak flooring
- 4.24m x 3.35m (13'11" x 11')
- 13'11" x 11' - spacious area complete with carpet covering
- Master Bedroom
- 3.96m x 3.02m (13' x 9'11")
- 9'11" x 13' - with large En-Suite complete with fitted wardrobes and carpet covering
- 3.38m x 2.16m (11'1" x 7'1")
- 11'01" x 7'01" - features raised floor to accommodate sunken corner bath, corner shower, large vanity unit with double sinks complete with ceiling spot lights and tasteful tile finish to walls and floor areas
- Bedroom 2
- 3.07m x 2.80m (10'1" x 9'2")
- 10'01" x 9'02" - double bedroom complete with carpet covering
- Bedroom 3
- 2.84m x 2.80m (9'4" x 9'2")
- 9'04" x 9'02" - double bedroom complete with carpet covering
- 1.37m x 0.97m (4'6" x 3'2")
- 4'06" x 3'02" - with hot water cylinder complete with fitted shelves
- Shower Room
- 2.24m x 1.68m (7'4" x 5'6")
- 5'06" x 7'04" - tastefully tiled with corner shower, w.c. and w.h.b.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.10m x 1.85m (13'5" x 6'1")
- 13'05" x 6'01" - with fitted wardrobe and carpet covering
- Immaculate 4/5 Bed Detached ResidenceSituated in a mature estateOFCH & Triple Glazing throughoutRecently renovatedLow maintenance grounds
BER No.: 103307070
Energy Performance Indicator: 159.13 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 49 Willowmere DriveVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »