This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid-terrace house
- Located in popular residential area
- Schools for all ages seconds walk away
- Hilden train station close by
- Handy for City centre
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Open to kitchen / dining area
- Additional reception room
- 2 generous bedrooms
- Master ensuite with shower
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed windows
- Shared on street parking
Additional Information49 Wesley Street Lisburn BT27 4TB
Mid Terrace House Part Furnished MARCH
This property is located in a very popular residential area of Lisburn. The property is seconds away from Fort Hill nursery, primary and integrated schools, close by to local shops and amenities and minutes walk to Hilden train station. Lisburn City centre is minutes away by foot or busy bus service on your doorstep.
Entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, leading to sizeable kitchen with dining area, additional reception room, 2 generous bedrooms, master ensuite with electric shower, bathroom with shower over bath. Oil fired heating and double glazed windows. Shared on street parking to front.
Includes washing machine, fridge, freezer, hob and oven, curtains or blinds and floor coverings.
£450.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
Wesley Street, Lisburn. Property is on the left.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »