- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Entrance Hallway with UPVC double glazed door and side panels
- Lounge with cast iron multi fuel burning stove set in re-claimed brick with
- wooden sleeper and slate hearth, Panoramic views over rolling countryside
- Family Room with UPVC double glazed patio doors to feature decking
- Kitchen/dining area with a range of Re-fitted Maple effect units, Rangemaster
- stove with electric double oven, grill, 5 ring gas hob and ceramic warming
- plate, housed in re-claimed red brick, integrated fridge/freezer
- Utility Room with Pine effect units, plumbed for washing machine and
- Store/Study with shelved storage
- Shower Room with 3 piece suite, part tiled walls and tiled floor
- 5 Bedrooms (master with an extensive range of Pearwood effect furniture)
- Re-fitted Delux Bathroom with shower bath
- UPVC double glazed windows, facia and soffit
- Oil fired heating system
- Attached Garage with roller door
- Landscaped gardens well stocked in mature shrubs bounded by laurel hedging
- Feature raised decking area bounded by fencing, panoramic views
- Tarmac driveway and forecourt
- Raised vegetable plot
Additional InformationSituated on what only can be described as a truly wonderful site with spectacular views over the surrounding countryside, offering generous family accomodation including 5 bedrooms, modern kitchen, utility room, laundry room, recently refitted shower room. Homes Independent are sure all potential buyers will be impressed with the space on offer and views over the Sperrin mountains.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With UPVC double glazed door and side panels. Spindle staircase. Tiled floor. Radiator cover. Recessed lighting. Under stair storage area.
- 4.95m x 4.37m (16' 3" x 14' 4")
with cast iron multi fuel burning stove set in re-claimed brick with wooden sleeper and slate hearth. Click oak effect laminated wooden flooring. Panoramic views over rolling countryside.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.05m x 4.75m (16' 7" x 15' 7")
with UPVC double glazed patio doors leading to decking area. (meter cupboard)
- 4.8m x 4.11m (15' 9" x 13' 6")
with a range of Re-fitted eye and low level Maple effect units. Rangemaster stove with electric double oven, grill, 5 ring gas hob, and ceramic warming plate housed in re-claimed red brick. Extractor fan. Porcelain sink. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Utility Room: With Pine effect eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Oil burner. UPVC external door.
- Store Room
- With shelved storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising of LFWC, pedestal WHB and shower to corner cubicle. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.53m (12' 2" x 11' 7")
with an extensive range of Pearwood effect wardrobes, overhead and drawer storage. Recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.51m (11' 11" x 11' 6")
with built in wardrobe. Laminated wooden flooring
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.71m x 3.66m (12' 2" x 12' 0")
with laminated wooden flooring. Panoramic views.
- 2.97m x 2.29m (9' 9" x 7' 6")
with Re-fitted delux suite comprising of LFWC, WHB to vanity unit.
- With velux window and eaves storage with power and light.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.32m x 3.71m (14' 2" x 12' 2")
with velux window. Walk in wardrobe. Pleasant aspect over countryside.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Comprising of LFWC and WHB.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.03m x 4.55m (16' 6" x 14' 11")
with pleasant aspect over countryside. Eaves storage with power and light.
- Landscaped gardens well stocked in mature shrubs bounded by hedging. Feature raised decking area bounded by fencing. Further decking area. Concrete yard to rear with fuel store. Tarmac driveway and forecourt.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- With roller door.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With a range of eye and low level wooden units. with space for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »