49 Sunningdale Park, Belfast BT14 6RW
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Immaculately presented extended linked detached villa
- 3 Bedrooms - 3 Reception Rooms / 4 Bedrooms - 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern hi gloss fitted kitchen - Polished porcelain tiled floor
- Luxury white bathroom suite
- Showerroom off master bedroom
- Majority windows double glazed
- Gas central heating
- Detached garage
Additional InformationA truly charming linked detached residence situated in a highly regarded residential location convenient to many first class schools, shops and an easy commute to Belfast City Centre. Internally the property has been extremely well maintained and tastefully decorated throughout by the present owners and we would recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, wall light points.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished oak woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, low voltage lighting.
- White wash hand basin, low flush w/c, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- EXTENDED LOUNGE:
- 5.26m x 4.65m (17' 3" x 15' 3")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting, aluminium sliding patio doors to garden, 2 double panelled radiators.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM 4:
- 4.39m x 2.18m (14' 5" x 7' 2")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.3m x 3.38m (10' 10" x 11' 1")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double panelled radiator, built in cupboard.
- 4.11m x 2.59m (13' 6" x 8' 6")
Frankie Basin 1/2 double drainer sink unit with mixer taps, range hi gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, extractor fan, glass display cupboards with lighting, under fridge housing, partially tiled walls, polished porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiator, strip lighting, recess spotlights, breakfast bar, under stairs storage.
- Stained glass window.
- White suite comprising double ended jacuzzi bath with mixer taps, shower attachment, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush w/c, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.51m x 3.35m (11' 6" x 11' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower cubicle, gas shower, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.3m (11' 1" x 10' 10")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 2.16m (11' 6" x 7' 1")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe and cupboards, feature corner window.
- Slingsby type ladder, light, partially floored.
- Brick paved driveway with ample parking. Garden to front in lawn. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and mature shrubs. Brick paved patio area to rear. Detached garage with up and over door, light and power.
- LEAN TO:
- Basin & 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range high and low level units with formica worktop, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, gas central heating boiler, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
Sunningdale Park, Cavehill Road, Belfast.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »