- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Building site with Planning Permission for replacement dwelling and garage
- Dated 19 July 2019 for replacement dwelling and garage. The proposed dwelling shall have a ridge height of less than 5.6m metrres from floor level
- For copies of the planning permission please contact [email protected]
- The site is located on an elevated site with beautiful views to the rear and is set in the heart of Raholp
- Further site splays are required, please ask agent for details
- The cottage has mains electricity, water and sewage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to list this site which has planning permission for a replacement dwelling and garage dated 19th July 2019. The site is situated in one of the most beautiful areas in Co Down, just outside Downpatrick. Raholp is extremely sought after and just a few miles to the coast, Castle Ward Estate, Strangford Lough, and a wide area of outstanding natural beauty.
The proposed dwelling shall have a ridge height of less than 5.6m metres above finished floor level. For full details on the Planning permission, please request from agents. Further site splays are required, for further details please ask agents.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »