- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Mid Town House In A Popular And Established Development
- Ease Of Access To Main Arterial Routes And Public Transport Services
- Many Leading Schools Close At Hand
- Living Room With Balcony
- Modern Kitchen With Dining Area And Balcony
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Four Bedrooms ( Master With Ensuite )
- Second Reception / Fourth Bedroom Option
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Utility Room
- Additional W.C On Ground And First Floor
- Excellent Storage Throughout
- Private Rear Garden In Lawn With Decking & Patio
- Brick Paviour Driveway
- Integral Garage Part Converted To Office
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationVery well presented townhouse situated in a popular residential development just of the Blacks Road. Positioned within a cul-de-sac, the property occupies an excellent site within the development. The property benefits from an excellent location with many local amenities and leading schools close at hand. Main arterial routes such as the M1 Motorway are easily accessible.
With adaptable and spacious accommodation over three storeys, this townhouse boasts all the attributes of modern living. Internally the property comprises of a utility room, w.c, cloakroom, fourth bedroom / second reception and an integral garage which has been partially converted to an office, on the ground floor.
The first floor features a w.c, living room with feature fireplace and access to a balcony with sitting area and a modern kitchen with excellent dining area also with balcony access. A further three bedrooms (master with luxury ensuite shower room) and a family bathroom in a contemporary white suite are located on the second floor.
The property further benefits from a brick paviour driveway, a private rear garden laid in lawn with decking and patio, gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Early viewing, strictly by appointment, is recommended to appreciate this stunning family home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pvc front door, tiled floor, cloakroom, storage closet
- Wash hand basin with chrome taps, low flush w.c, tiled floor
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.25m x 2.59m (10' 8" x 8' 6")
Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, formica work surfaces, partly tilled walls, tiled floor, back door
- FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM (4):
- 4.32m x 3.3m (14' 2" x 10' 10")
Double doors to rear garden
- 3.76m x 2.01m (12' 4" x 6' 7")
- Cloakroom, wood strip flooring
- Low flush w,c, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps and tiled splash back, tiled floor
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.28m x 3.28m (17' 4" x 10' 9")
Excellent range of high gloss units with chrome handles, stainless steel sink unit, wood effect work surfaces, wine rack, integrated dish washer, space for American style fridge freezer, integrated oven and four ring gas hob with chrome extractor fan over, spot lighting, tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
Sliding doors to balcony.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.28m x 4.11m (17' 4" x 13' 6")
Wood strip flooring, double doors to balcony, feature open fireplace with tiled hearth
- Roof space access
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.48m (13' 1" x 11' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with chrome taps and tiled splash back, heated chrome towel radiator, spot lighting
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.04m x 2.77m (13' 3" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.04m x 2.36m (13' 3" x 7' 9")
- Panel bath with chrome taps, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, low flush w.c, tiled floor, partly tiled walls
- Private and enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with patio, decking and timber fencing.
Brick paviour driveway to the front.
Front garden laid in lawn.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE / STORAGE:
- 3.05m x 2.18m (10' 0" x 7' 2")
Light & power
Travelling down the Blacks Road from the Old Golf Course Road junction, St Annes is the first development on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »