- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Red Brick Semi-Detached Family Home Located In The Cregagh Area of South East Belfast
- Superb Location With Many Local Amenities & Schools Close At Hand
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Generous Sized Bedrooms
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Front Garden And Driveway Parking
- Private Rear Mature Garden Laid In Lawn
- Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationAttractive red brick semi-detached family home located in a popular and convenient residential area of Cregagh in South East Belfast. This property boasts ease of access to many of the provinces leading primary, secondary and grammar schools, main arterial routes, Forestside Shopping Centre and Belfast City Centre itself.
Internally the property requires modernisation and comprises of a front living room, rear dining room fitted kitchen on the ground floor.
To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property also benefits from front and rear gardens, detached garage, driveway parking, oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows throughout.
Early viewing advised. Viewing strictly by appointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stair storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.33m (11' 9" x 10' 11")
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.33m (12' 0" x 10' 11")
Feautre marble fireplace.
- 2.67m x 2.29m (8' 9" x 7' 6")
- 3.81m x 2.06m (12' 6" x 6' 9")
Excellent range of high level and low level units. Single drainer stainless sink unit.. Space for fridge. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for oven. Formica work surfaces. Ceramic tiled floor. Partly tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.1m (13' 3" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.1m (10' 7" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.16m (10' 2" x 7' 1")
Built in storage
- White suite comprising of panel bath with Mira power shower over. Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls & ceramic tiled floor.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.12m x 3.68m (20' 1" x 12' 1")
- Private mature rear garden laid in lawns.
Located just of the Knock Carriageway between the Cregagh Road and Castlereagh Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
70th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »