- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Extremely Well Presented Semi Detached Property Within A Prime End Of Cul-De-Sac Location In Close Proximity To Local Schools And Dromore Town Centre
- Entrance Hall With Storage Under Stairs
- Spacious Lounge With Marble And Granite Fireplace And Hearth
- Kitchen With Integrated Hotpoint Oven And Hob
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Electric Shower Over Bath
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (One With En-Suite Shower Room With Heated Towel Rail)
- Enclosed And Extensive Rear Garden Laid In Lawn / Outside Store With Oil Fired Boiler
- Tarmac Driveway With Parking Space For Two Cars
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Mahogany Double Glazed Windows
An Extremely Well Presented Semi Detached Property Within A Prime End Of Cul-De-Sac Location In Close Proximity To Local Schools And Dromore Town Centre
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Mahogany entrance door. Storage under stairs.
- 3.96m x 3.96m (13' 0" x 13' 0")
Laminated timber floor. Marble fire surround with granite inset and hearth. Mahogany mantle.
- 3.9m x 2.34m (12' 10" x 7' 8")
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel single drainer and sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Round edge granite effect work surfaces. Integrated Hotpoint electric oven and hob. Extractor hood in black stainless steel canopy. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- White suite with bath and Tritan electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Pine effect ceiling with recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.9m x 2.93m (12' 10" x 9' 7")
Walk in storage.
- SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and vanity unit.. Close couple low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.36m x 2.94m (11' 0" x 9' 8")
Measurements taken to include hot press.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.33m (9' 3" x 7' 8")
- Front garden laid in lawn with paved path to entrance door. Tarmac driveway with car parking space for two cars. Enclosed and extensive rear garden laid in lawn. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank. Outside store with oil fired boiler.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Maypole Hill turn into Maypole Park. Take the second turning on the left and number 49 is at the end of the cul-de-sac on the right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »