- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Detached Family Home in Prime Location Off Upper Malone Road
- Convenient Access by Car or Bus to City Centre & Local Schools
- Close Proximity to Access to Lagan Valley Regional Park & River Lagan Towpath
- Living Room with Adjoining Dining Area
- Large Study with Impressive Range of Built-in Bookshelves
- Magnificent Modern Kitchen with Dining Area & Access to Balcony
- Excellent South Facing Balcony
- Ground Floor WC Facility
- Basement/Garden Level Family Room
- Utility Room with Storage Areas Under House
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with Jacuzzi Style Bath & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Delightful, Recently Landscaped Rear Garden Area
- Parking to Front for Several Cars
- Gas Fired Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows
Additional InformationAn impressive detached family home in a popular location in south Belfast with convenient access to the city centre and local schools by car or bus. Access to the Lagan Valley Regional Park and towpath is close to hand.
The accommodation comprises, at entrance level, a large living room and dining area, spacious study area, cloakroom with WC facility, magnificent modern kitchen with dining area and access to an excellent balcony.
At basement/garden level there is a family room with French doors opening to the rear garden, a utility room and under-house basement storage areas.
Upstairs at first floor level are four well proportioned bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room and a family bathroom.
In addition the property benefits from double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, a delightful rear garden with artificial lawn area, patio areas and well maintained mature surround.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Natural wood strip flooring.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM WITH DINING AREA:
- 6.48m x 5.79m (21' 3" x 19' 5")
Natural wood strip flooring, feature fireplace surround and mantle, marble inset and hearth, open fire.
- 4.9m x 3.48m (16' 1" x 11' 5")
Laminate wood effect flooring, walk-in range of built-in bookshelves.
- SUPERB MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 5.84m x 3.66m (19' 2" x 12' 5")
Magnificent range of French oak kitchen units, range of integrated appliances, integrated dishwasher, built-in five ring gas hob, built-in double oven, built-in microwave, granite work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with granite drainer, under bench lighting, low voltage halogen spotlights. Dining area with French doors to . . .
- 4.11m x 3.23m (13' 6" x 10' 7")
Superb south west facing balcony with glazed surround.
- FAMILY ROOM/GAMES ROOM:
- 5.87m x 4.6m (19' 3" x 15' 1")
Double French doors to paved patio area opening onto recently landscaped rear garden with upgraded artificial lawns and patio area to rear, mature range of trees and shrubs.
- STORAGE ROOM:
- 5.49m x 3.28m (18' 0" x 10' 9")
Low roof height storage room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.25m x 3.2m (10' 8" x 10' 6")
Plumbed for washing machine, access to . . .
- UNDER-HOUSE BASEMENT STORAGE ROOM:
- 5.33m x 3.71m (17' 6" x 12' 2")
Gas fired central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.28m (13' 6" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, shower cubicle with electric Redring Expressions shower unit, fully tiled walls and floor.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- 3.45m x 2.74m (11' 4" x 9' 0")
Built-in robe and overhead storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 3.4m (11' 11" x 11' 2")
Built-in robe and overhead storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.1m x 2.49m (10' 2" x 8' 2")
- Feature jacuzzi style corner bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Front driveway parking in feature paviour blocks. Delightful rear garden with artificial lawn area, patio areas and well maintained mature surround.
Upper Malone Road take the third left after Dub Stores.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »