49 Macknagh Road, Upperlands, Maghera BT46 5SG
Agricultural Land For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Concreted farm yard with buildings
- Excellent small holding
- Good central location for commuting
- All lands lie in one good block
- 49 Macknagh Road, Upperlands. Approximately 10.8 acres of arable land currently grazed, laid out in 3 good sized fields well watered,fenced and fully accessible by private hard lane from main road. Small rated dwelling house suitable for a replacement dwelling (subject to planning permission) or developed as a holiday let/workshop etc. Previously planning permission has lapsed for a bungalow at the yard area of the holding which would have beautiful views over the Knockoneill river which borders the lands.
Titles available for inspection
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- LOUNGE: 3.89m x 3.66m (12'9 x 12'5)
- With tiled fireplace and space for kitchen.
- BEDROOM: 3.78m x 3.05m (12'5 x 10'6)
- With WC,wash hand basin and access to attic.
- Enclosed yard to front.
- The land which total approximately 10.8 acres are all laid out in grass on three good sized fields being well fenced, watered and accessed by good hardcore lane ways. Located within the lands is a disused property which may subject to planning permission be suitable for a replacement dwelling.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »