- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Re-Decorated Mid Town Terrace
- Spacious Lounge
- 'Shaker' Style Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Area
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Upvc Double Glazed Window Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Excellent Rental Potential
Additional InformationThe sale of this well presented mid-town terrace is sure to be of instant appeal to many first time buyers seeking an affordable starter home within this most popular of locations.
Belfast City Centre, M3 Motorway Network & George Best City Airport are all easily accessed.
The property should also appeal to landlords as we are currently experiencing strong rental demand for this particular area. Convenience to shops, schools and public transport always create a healthly list of potential tenants.
Early internal inspection is strongly advised.
- Glass panelled front door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glass panelled door to:
- 3.78m x 3.12m (12' 5" x 10' 3")
Laminate timber effect flooring, double panelled radiator..
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 4.14m x 2.72m (13' 7" x 8' 11")
Excellent range of 'shaker' style high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, underbench stainless steel oven, 4 ring electric hob with extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine, partially feature tiled walls, single panelled radiator, small understair storage cupboard.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor, glass panelled door to rear.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., chrome towel radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Cupboard containing 'Worcester' wall mounted gas fired boiler, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.15m (13' 7" x 10' 4")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.74m x 2.31m (9' 0" x 7' 7")
Single panelled radiator.
- Enclosed yard to rear, bin access to alleyway.
From Connsbrook Avenue turn into Connsbrook Drive, then left into Lisavon Street. No.49 is on your left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
64th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »