- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen & Dining
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Own Entrance Door & Front Garden
- Communal Rear Area
- Most Convenient Location - Close to the City
Additional InformationSuperbly Presented Ground Floor Apartment Set In An Ever Popular Location
A superbly presented two bedroom apartment benefiting from its own front and within walking distance of all the amenities the City has to offer. This attractive modern built home offers great accommodation for the demanding professional or first time buyer alike. The dwelling comprises 2 bedrooms, open plan lounge leading to a spacious kitchen and dining area and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further benefits from uPvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, own front garden and communal rear area. Maintained and presented to the highest standard and holding a unique level site within this sought after cul de sac we strongly recommend early viewing.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2.36 x 3.08 (7'9" x 10'1")
- Single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.51 x 3.46 (11'6" x 11'4")
- Range of mirrored slide robes, single panelled radiator.
- Contemporary white suite, shower cubicle, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, vanity unit, chrome towel rail, pvc walls and ceiling.
- Lounge 3.28 x 4.34 (10'9" x 14'3")
- Feature fireplace, wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
Archway to Dining Area
- Kitchen 2.57 x 4.33 (8'5" x 14'2")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler, partly tiled walls, single panelled radiator.
- Own front garden in lawn and shrubs, rear communal area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »