- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented, Extended, Detached Family Home In A Popular Residential Area
- Two Reception Rooms, Plus Large Open Plan Kitchen With Dining/Living Area
- Superb, High Gloss Kitchen With Patio Doors To Rear
- Gas Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Four, Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two With Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Family Bathroom With Feature Freestanding Bath And Separate Shower Cubicle
- Impressive Enclosed Gardens To Rear With Garage
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities And Main Arterial Routes
Additional InformationThis charming, extended, well-proportioned detached home is located in this prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also within ease of access to Belmont and Ballyhackamore and its range of shops, pubs and restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings and the Ulster Hospital.
The property internally offers beautifully modernised, bright and spacious family accommodation with the ground floor comprising three good sized reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom and luxury fitted kitchen with a generous range of appliances. The first floor includes four bedrooms, two with ensuite facilities and a family bathroom.
Externally the property boasts a generous front driveway/parking area and extensive private garden to rear with large patio area. This property has been renovated to a very high standard throughout and an internal inspection is recommended to appreciate fully all it has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Reception Hall
- Feature mosaic style tiled floor, part wood panelled walls and storage under stairs.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit, tower rail, mosaic style tiled floor and part wood panelled walls.
- Lounge 15'7 x 10'9 (4.75m x 3.28m)
- (Into bay) Corniced ceiling.
- Living Room 11'9 x 11'9 (3.58m x 3.58m)
- Corniced ceiling.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 29'3 x 15'7 (8.92m x 4.75m)
- Feature gloss kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, inset 1 ½ tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, two Siemens steam ovens, feature mirror splash back, ceramic hob , integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer, feature centre island all with Dekton Trillium work tops, recessed spot lighting and polished porcelain flooring, large vertical radiators and doors to garden.
Archway to -
- Utility Room 8'7 x 6'0 (2.62m x 1.83m)
- High and low level units with Inset 1 ½ tub stainless steel sink unit, integrated appliances to include - dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and under counter fridge, feature Dekton Trillium work tops, partly tiled walls and polished tiled floor. Gas fired boiler.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 14'5 x 10'4 (4.39m x 3.15m)
- Plus range of built in robes, recessed spot lighting.
- White suite comprising large walk-in shower with over head shower fitting and hand shower, vanity unit with waterfall mixer tap and storage cupboard, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and floor in Statuario marble, heated towel rail and recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 2 16 x 11'8 (0.41m x 3.56m)
- Recessed spot lighting.
- White suite comprising large walk-in shower with over head shower fitting and hand shower, vanity unit with waterfall mixer tap and storage cupboard below, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and floor in porcelain tiles, heated towel rail and recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 3 11'9 x 8'9 (3.58m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 4 13'5 x 10'9 (4.09m x 3.28m)
- Range of built in robes.
- Luxury Bathroom
- White suite comprising of free standing bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and floor in porcelain tiles, recessed spot lighting and heated towel rail.
- Newly laid tarmac driveway to front leading to detached garage with "Iroko" wood panelling side. Private garden to rear in lawns with feature granite laid patio including planters/flowerbeds. Outside lighting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »