- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End Terrace Property Close to Comber Town Amenities Including Schools, Shops
- Modern Kitchen Fitted with Appliances
- Open Plan to Spacious Living/Dining Area
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Private Off Street Parking to the Rear
- £525 per Calendar Month Inc Rates
- No Pets, No Smokers
Modern and beautifully presented townhouse situated within walking distance to Comber town centre, bus terminus and all local amenities.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor, smoke alarm.
- Ceramic tiled floor, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Range of high and low level units,laminate work tops, 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, integrated Zanussi 4 ring electric hob, integrated oven and grill, stainless steel extractor hood, built-in fridge/freezer, tiled floor, open plan to .....
- Living/Dining Area
- Tiled floor, fireplace with gas fire, storage cupboard, co alarm, double door to rear.
- Stairs & Landing
- Carpet flooring, smoke alarm, hot press and shelving.
- Bedroom 1
- Wood effect flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- Carpet flooring.
- White suite comprising panel bath with thermostatically controlled shower unit, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Pebbled area to the rear. Private street parking. Black, blue and brown bins.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »