- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached Chalet Style Villa In Popular & Convenient Bangor West Location
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master With Mirrored Sliderobes & One On Ground Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Mock Fireplace And Upvc Double Glazed Conservatory To Rear
- Well Fitted Kitchen With Granite Worktops And Built-In Oven And Ceramic Hob
- Ground Floor Shower Room / Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazing
- Tarmac Off Street Parking Extending To Side / Gardens Front & Rear With Stones, Patio & Shrubs
- Carpets, Curtain Poles And Blinds Included In Sale Price
- Situated Near To Popular Primary Schools, Road Links To Belfast & Springhill Shopping Complex
Additional InformationThis well presented semi detached chalet style villa is situated in a convenient and sought after Bangor West location, only a short distance from popular Primary Schools, Springhill Shopping Complex and transport links to Belfast. The property offers a spacious lounge with feature mock fireplace, well fitted kitchen with utility area off and a Upvc double glazed conservatory. There are three well proportioned bedrooms, with one on the ground floor and the master bedroom on the first floor with built-in mirrored sliderobes. The home also benefits from a ground floor shower room, double glazing and a Phoenix Gas heating system. Outside there are pleasant gardens to the front and rear with paved patio areas, areas in stones with shrubs and tarmac off street parking.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Upvc double glazed entrance door with leaded stained glass panels and matching side panels, dado rail, double panelled radiator, thermostat.
- 6.63m x 3.4m (21' 9" x 11' 2")
Mock marble fireplace and hearth with electric inset fire, three double panelled radiators, double glazed sliding door to rear patio area.
- 4.09m x 2.24m (13' 5" x 7' 4")
Range of fitted high and low level white cupboards, granite worktops and breakfast bar, built-in oven and ceramic hob, concealed extractor fan, one and a half bowl sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, space for fridge, tiled walls and floor, utility area off with plumbing for washing machine and space for freezer and tumble dryer.
- 3.23m x 2.57m (10' 7" x 8' 5")
Upvc double glazed conservatory with two double glazed doors, tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.79m (9' 6" x 9' 2")
Double panelled radiator, dado rail.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure with electric shower unit, vanity wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled floor and walls, single panelled radiator, tongue and groove wooden ceiling.
- Built-in wardrobes and storage cupboard off.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.82m (12' 5" x 9' 3")
Plus range of fitte mirrored sliderobes, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 2.79m (9' 11" x 9' 2")
Double panelled radiator, eaves access.
- Gardens to front and rear with low maintenance areas in stones, mature shrubs, paved patio areas, generous tarmac driveway to front and side.
Travelling towards Belfast via Ring Road, turn left at lights on bridge towards Tesco Springhill. Cross over on to Old Belfast Road then take first right in to Killeen Avenue.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »