- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Reroofed 2019 using real Spanish slate, new lead, 4'' Kingspan insulation.
- Both dormers rebuilt.
- New black ash soffits, facias and guttering.
- UPVC double Glazed Windows and doors.
- Pressurised OFCH system.
- Rewired 2019, installing new up to date consumer unit, USB sockets and TV points in all room.
- New high gloss kitchen, Silistone worktop, upstands and plinth, 90cm wall units.
- Matching utility room.
- Fully tiled bathroom.
- Large low maintenance recently landscaped gardens to front and rear.
- Fully enclosed fenced site, new front and side gates.
- New purpose built shed with light, electric and water supply (negotiable, cost £3,000)
- Outside sockets to rear. Three outside taps.
- Ample space for a caravan, boat etc.
- Parking for several cars.
- New mains water pipe brought in from street to replace old lead one.
An extensively renovated delightful four bedroom detached chalet bungalow located in a much sought after and well established area in the seaside town of Portrush. The property offers good living accommodation with versatile and well laid out rooms throughout. In excellent decorative order throughout, the property has undergone extensive renovation in the past couple of years. Externally the property offers spacious gardens to front and rear which have been very well maintained. The property benefits from being on the doorstep of this seaside resort's many fine attractions including championship golf courses, beaches and an excellent choice of well known restaurants. This home is sure to create instant interest to a wide spectrum of potential purchasers. The selling agent strongly recommends early internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With solid oak wood flooring and under stairs storage cupboard.
- 5.38m x 3.3m (17' 8" x 10' 10")
With wood surround fireplace having tiled inset and hearth.
- KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM:
- 5.16m x 3.45m (16' 11" x 11' 4")
- LIVING ROOM:
- With solid fuel stove set on tiled hearth, solid oak wood flooring and recessed lighting.
- Pantry off with shelving
- With stainless steel sink unit set in Silistone worktop with upstands and plinth, high and low level built in gloss units with tiling between and under unit lighting, integrated oven with hob and stainless steel extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, saucepan drawers, recessed lights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.03m x 1.37m (6' 8" x 4' 6")
With stainless steel sink unit, high and low level built in units, plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, recessed lights, oak wood flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.87m x 3.15m (19' 3" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.63m x 3.33m (11' 11" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.97m (10' 11" x 9' 9")
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin set in vanity unit, bidet, electric shower above bath, hot press, immersion heater, fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 2.11m (11' 9" x 6' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.95m x 2.21m (9' 8" x 7' 3")
- Outside to rear there is a large fenced in garden area wit raised pebbled area and paved patio area. Outside water tap. Wood gates to side. There is a negotiable modern metal storage unit 12'7 x 9'11 with shelving, light, water and power points (cost £3,000.00). Outside to front there is a walled in garden area with concrete drive and stoned area.
Approaching Portrush on the Coleraine Road take your third right after Hillside Filling Station onto Glenvale Avenue. Proceed to the end of the road and No 49 will be located straight in front of you on Hopefield Avenue.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »