49 Grove Road, Ballynahinch BT24 8PW
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached home
- Four bedrooms
- Living room
- Kitchen/ dining area
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Large gardens
- Fantastic views
Additional InformationWe are delighted to be offering for sale this much admired, superb detached family home in this fantastic location on the outskirts of Ballynahinch. The property has been constructed using only the best materials giving a very high specification of finish throughout which must be viewed to be appreciated. The property comprises living room, kitchen with dining and living area, lounge, utility, study area, four bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite and a family bathroom. Outside the property sits on a large family friendly with generous landscaped gardens enjoying stunning views over the countryside to the rear towards Slieve Croob and the Mournes. The property further benefits from a large garage, perfect for those who work from home.
The residence is situated within walking distance of Spa Primary, Church and Young Farmers Club, with Spa Golf Club and Ballynahinch Rugby Club two minutes drive away. Belfast and Lisburn are an easy commute away with public transport to many top grammar schools within easy reach.
With so much to offer in this beautifully presented family home, in such a fantastic location, early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Porch
- Solid wood glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Ceramic tiled floor; recessed spot lights.
- Reception Hall
- Oak flooring, corniced ceiling, up-lighter.
- Living Room 18'11" x 13'1" (5.77m x 3.99m)
- Glazed double doors from reception hall; feature brick inglenook fireplace with cast iron dog grate on polished black marble hearth, matching surround and carved oak chimney piece; dental frieze cornice ceiling; oak tongue and groove floor; arched, glazed double doors to dining room;
- Dining Room 14'0" x 1-'10" (4.27m x 0.56m)
- Oak flooring, glazed double doors to upper patio; up-lighter; open plan to:-
- Kitchen 15'5" x 14'0" (4.70m x 4.27m)
- Extensive range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with matching glazed display cupboards; wine rack and wicker storage baskets; polished black granite worktops; integrated 'Neff' double electric oven and 5 ring gas hob with 'Fagur' stainless steel extractor canopy and stainless steel splashback over; integrated fridge and dishwasher; ½ tub recessed sink unit with brushed stainless steel swan neck taps in black marble surround and drainer; marble flagged floor; 12 volt ceiling lighting; vertical wall mounted radiator.
- Lower ground floor
- Hallway, ceramic tiled floor.
- Study/Bedroom Five 10'9" x 9'9" (3.28m x 2.97m)
- Dado rail; BT Highway unit.
- Family Room 14'11" x 13'0" (4.55m x 3.96m)
- Glazed double door to patio; ornamental embossed cast iron fireplace with botanical tiled panels, slate hearth; oak flooring; dado rail; tv aerial connection point.
- First floor
- Landing. Double built-in wardrobe; cornice ceiling.
- Linen Room 6'11" x 5'1" (2.11m x 1.55m)
- Oversized insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Master Bedroom 13'8" x 11'4" (4.17m x 3.45m)
- Cornice ceiling; dado rail; TV aerial connection point; archway to:-
- Dressing Room
- Double built-in wardrobe; cornice ceiling.
- Shower Room 8'9" x 7'3" (2.67m x 2.21m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled rolled top bath with centrally located chrome swan neck mixer tap with telephone shower attachment close coupled wc; pedestal wash hand basin with matching mixer taps; mermaid clad shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled power shower; glass folding shower doors; extractor fan over; heated chrome towel radiator 'Amtico' flooring; half tiled walls; twin vanity lights and recessed ceiling; 12 volt lighting; cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom Two 11'4" x 8'1" (3.45m x 2.46m)
- Dado rail; cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom Three 11'5" x 11'5" (3.48m x 3.48m)
- Dado rail; cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom Four 11'5" x 11'5" (3.48m x 3.48m)
- Built in wardrobe; dado rail; cornice ceiling.
- Bathroom 9'11" x 7'10" (3.02m x 2.39m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled rolled top bath with centrally located chrome swan neck mixer tap with telephone shower attachment; close coupled wc; pedestal wash hand basin with matching mixer taps; mermaid clad shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled power shower, glass folding shower doors, extractor fan over; heated chrome towel radiator; 'Amtico' flooring; ½ tiled walls; twin vanity lights and recessed ceiling lighting; cornice ceiling.
- Double wooden gates and sweeping brick Pavia driveway to parking and leading to
- Double Integrated Garage 23'2" x 23'2" (7.06m x 7.06m)
- Twin, electrically operated, up and over doors; fluorescent lighting and power points; single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps in formica surround; cupboards under; 'Grant' oil fired boiler.
- Extensive landscaped lawns to front and rear planted with a fine range of mature ornamental trees and shrubs including Oak, Rowan, Ash, Silver Birch, Copper and Green Beech, Crab Apple enhanced with beds and rockeries of Alpines, herbaceous plants and spring bulbs combining to create delightful private grounds which enhance the property. Two spacious brick Pavia patios located in the rear garden enjoy stunning views over the countryside towards Slieve Croob and the Mourne Mountains.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »