- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Fully Renovated Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Beautifully Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen/Dining
- Separate Utility Room
- Kitchen With Full Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms, Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room, Plus Additional Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Gated Driveway With Generous Parking
- Detached Garage
- Gardens In Lawns
- Popular And Much Sought After Residential Location Close To Local Amenities, Schooling, Public Transport Routes And Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationExceptionally well located off Finaghy Park North, this superb fully renovated semi-detached bungalow is finished to an exceptional standard throughout with pleasantly proportioned accommodation comprising of superb open plan living/kitchen/dining, three bedrooms (master with ensuite) and family bathroom.
In addition the property is positioned on a superb site with generous gardens, parking and detached garage.
Finaghy Park Central is an exceptionally sought after location close to all local amenities within the area, leading schooling, transport routes, motorway networks and Belfast city centre as well as other surrounding towns.
Likely to be of interest to those downsizing within the market as well as the young family or professional. Viewing is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Composite front door leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN:
- 8.38m x 4.67m (27' 6" x 15' 4")
Range of high and low units. Worktop and bespoke upstand. Feature island with breakfast bar. Integrated extractor hood. Sink unit with mixer tap. Range of 'Nordmende' appliances including oven, combi oven, touchscreen ceramic hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Skylight. Tiled floor. Sliding door to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.51m x 1.65m (8' 3" x 5' 5")
High and low units. Worktop. Space for washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
- Access to rear.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.98m x 4.83m (16' 4" x 15' 10")
Ceiling rose. Corniced ceiling.
- Enclosed shower unit with thermostatic shower unit. 'Sunas' low flush WC. Heated towel rail. Wall mounted vanity unit with sink and mixer tap. Extractor fan. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.74m (10' 4" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.41m (10' 1" x 7' 11")
- Low flush WC. Wall mounted vanity unit with sink and mixer tap. Panelled bath with thermostatic 'Sonas' shower. Extractor fan. Fixed mirror unit with shaver socket. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- Landscaped garden with driveway parking.
- 5.28m x 2.74m (17' 4" x 9' 0")
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
61st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »