- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Wonderful Extended Semi Detached Family Home Located In A Highly Popular Residential Location
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Extended Lounge With uPVC Sliding Doors
- Dining/Family Room With Solid Wooden Flooring
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Family Bathroom Suite With Walk In Shower Enclosure
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Tarmac Driveway For Off Street Parking
- Private Enclosed Rear Patio Garden
- Garage With Light & Power
- Superb Accommodation Throughout & Chain Free!
Additional InformationBuyers will be delighted to see this welcome addition to the property market as the area is proving extremely popular in recent months. A spacious Semi-detached within the Erinvale area sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers.
Briefly comprising of an extended lounge, separate dining room and fitted kitchen on the ground floor, the first floor offers three good bedrooms and a spacious bathroom suite with walk in shower enclosure. Benefiting from uPVC double glazing, modern gas fired central heating and maintained to a high standard, buyers should only have minor cosmetic improvements after move in.
Located just off Finaghy Road South, the area is popular with couples and families who appreciate the fantastic amenities close by and the great selection of schools within easy reach. These properties do not sit for long and we would therefore recommend prompt viewing to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC front door, tiled floor, light.
- Laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.45m x 3.28m (11' 4" x 10' 9")
Solid wood flooring, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, storage cupboard.
- 6.45m x 3.18m (21' 2" x 10' 5")
Laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, uPVC double glazed sliding door.
- 3.02m x 2.34m (9' 11" x 7' 8")
Range of high and low level units, glass display cupboard, Formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated oven and 4 ring gas hob, under counter fridge space, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling. Acces to lean to.
- LEAN TO:
- Plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble drier, power sockets, light, storage.
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 3.2m (12' 3" x 10' 6")
Laminate flooring, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.3m (11' 4" x 10' 10")
Laminate flooring, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.21m (8' 4" x 7' 3")
Laminate flooring, panelled radiator.
- Grey coloured suite comprising of panelled bath, shower cubicle with Redring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, laminate flooring, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed spotlighting, panelled radiator.
- Tarmac driveway for off street parking.
- Garage with light & power, private enclosed patio garden area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »