- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
ASKING PRICE £149,950
- New semi-detached house1080sq ft
- Peaceful countryside location on local bus/school routes
- No forwarding chain
- Full Turnkey
- 3 Double bedrooms
Available now this beautifully designed and full turnkey semi-detached house is ideally located in a peaceful countryside location, while still enjoying the convenience of local towns, villages and main commuter roads all within the close proximity of many grammar and primary schools.
Offering 3 double bedrooms (master with ensuite), kitchen/ dining room, lounge, utility room and downstairs WC the accommodation meets a comprehensive, modern turnkey specification using a high standard of products and stylish finishes.
Contact the agent to register your interest today.
- Exterior elevation finished in a pearl grey stone dash
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Plaster mouldings to front door
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double-glazing windows with lockable system
- Stoned driveway
- Feature external lighting to front door
- Rear gardens top soiled
- White PVC front and back doors
- Internal walls and ceilings painted white along with internal woodwork
- Contemporary skirting architrave and panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Smoke and heat detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
- Connection sockets for BT and TV
- Wired for security alarm
- TV sockets to kitchen, living room and all 3 bedrooms
- Wood burning stove to living room
- Fitted kitchen units
- Electrical appliances to include electric hob and oven, extractor unit, white freestanding Fridge Freezer, integrated dishwasher
- Wired and plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer
BATHROOM & ENSUITE
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled bar showers to bathroom and ensuite
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom
- Shower enclosures with PVC splash back panels
- Splash back to bathroom, ensuites and downstairs toilet basins
- Lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing carpeted
- Kitchen / dining room, hallway, utility and cloakroom floors tiled
- Bathroom and ensuite linoleum flooring
- Oil fired central heating with energy efficient oil-fired boiler
- Zoned heating with time clock in line with building control regulations
- White goods carry a 1-year guarantee from date of installation
- Architects warranty
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »