49 Church Road,
Moneyreagh, BT23 6BB
3 Bed End Townhouse
Offers around £149,950
Contact the Agent
Lindsay Fyfe & Co
Offers around £149,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- Spacious End Townhouse in a Prime Front Of Road Position
- Large Lounge, Separate Dining Room & Kitchen
- Three Good Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite And Separate Low Flush WC
- Partly Double Glazed in PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tarmac Driveway To Rear And Large Detached Garage
- Perfect For The First Time Buyer or Family
On a prime front-of-road position with some views towards open countryside, this excellent home enjoys convenience to local amenities, commuting routes to Belfast and is opposite Moneyreagh Primary School - perfect for the family buyer.
The practical well-planned accommodation is spacious and versatile and although may require an element of modernisation, has been well-maintained throughout and is ready for occupation with a driveway and access to a larger-than-average garage with hobby/workshop area.
These front-of-road properties rarely become available and this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a great family home in a great location.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- 5.62m x 3.04m (18' 5" x 10' 0")
Marble tiled fireplace and hearth, cornice.
- Dining room
- 3.27m x 3.05m (10' 9" x 10' 0")
Tiled fireplace and hearth.
- 5.05m x 2.25m (16' 7" x 7' 5")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer resin sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.07m x 2.83m (13' 4" x 9' 3")
Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.63m x 2.7m (11' 11" x 8' 10")
Built-in robe plus double built-in robe with sliding mirror doors, laminate wood effect strip floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.06m x 2.72m (10' 0" x 8' 11")
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlighting, laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Separate low flush WC, fully tiled walls.
- Hotpress on landing with lagged copper cylinder.
- Large Detached Garage
- Up & over door, light & power.
- Tarmac driveway. Gardens to the front in lawn. Enclosed to the side in lawn. Rear garden in lawn with pebbled area and paved patio area. Outside water tap, PVC oil storage tank, boiler house with oil-fired boiler, outside light.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.