49 Cherryvalley Gardens,
Belfast, BT5 6PQ
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential (East Belfast)
Last listed at Asking price £245,000
- Attractive Extended Semi-Detached Property
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Room
- Open Plan Living / Fitted Kitchen / Sun Room
- Separate WC
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden
- Within Walking Distance Of Shops, Public Transport Links & Leading Schools
- Convenient To Kings Square Shopping Centre, Ballyhackamore Village & The Comber Greenway
The layout comprises on the ground floor, an entrance hall with cloakroom, family room, an open plan living / kitchen area that leads to a sun room. On the first floor, there area three well-proportioned bedrooms, a separate WC and a bathroom in white suite. Outside, there is a forecourt garden, off-street parking and an enclosed south facing rear garden in lawn.
The property benefits from gas heating and uPVC double glazed window frames.
- Hardwood front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.43m (11' 5" x 11' 3")
Picture rail. Plumbed for gas fire. Solid wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.35m (14' 6" x 11' 0")
Built-in shelving. Solid wooden floor. Open to:
- 6.22m x 2.54m (20' 5" x 8' 4")
Range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. 4 ring hob. Stainless steel oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Solid wooden floor. Open to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.28m (12' 0" x 10' 9")
Solid wooden floor.
- Access to roof space via ladder with light.
- SEPARATE WC:
- High flush WC. Wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising cast iron bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Exposed wooden floor. Panel to dado. Fully tiled walls. Towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 3.66m (14' 8" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.07m (11' 5" x 10' 1")
Laminate wooden floor. Cast iron fireplace. Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.54m (10' 10" x 8' 4")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Front forecourt garden with shrub beds. Tarmac driveway. Rear garden in lawn. Paved patio area. Hedging.
Cherryvalley Gardens runs between Cherryvalley Park and Gilnahirk Road, Belfast.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.