49 Cedar Avenue, Belfast BT15 5AT
4 Bed Terrace House For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended and immaculately presented terrace
- 4 bedrooms - through lounge
- Newly installed fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and fridge/ freezer
- Newly installed white bathroom suite - partially tiled walls
- Furnished downstairs cloakroom
- Oak internal doors
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- Gas central heating
- Ready for immediate possession
Additional InformationA rare opportunity to purchase what is undoubtedly one of the finest properties in North Belfast. Recently remodelled with no expense having been spared this magnificent terrace property offers superb adaptable accommodation and is finished to an extremely high standard throughout with a multitude of outstanding features that are further enhanced by that much sought after feeling of warmth and character. All in all a fantastic property that will appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers and early viewing is a must to appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC front door, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC vestibule door, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- 7.62m x 3.18m (25' 0" x 10' 5")
Feature cast iron fireplace, oak laminate floor, built in oak shelving, 2 double panelled radiators, under stairs storage.
- 6.86m x 2.26m (22' 6" x 7' 5")
Stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, compressed acrylic worktop and drainer, Govenje under oven, 4 ring gas hob, extractor fan, glass splash back, integrated fridge/ freezer, breakfast bar, gas central heating boiler, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace, built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, tiled shower cubicle, rain shower, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, wall mounted radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.39m x 4.17m (14' 5" x 13' 8")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, oak laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.3m x 2.57m (10' 10" x 8' 5")
Oak laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 4.42m x 2.87m (14' 6" x 9' 5")
Oak laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 2.74m x 2.54m (9' 0" x 8' 4")
Oak laminate floor, Velux rooflight, double panelled radiator.
- Enclosed rear yard. Tap and light.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »