- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive extended semi-detached villa
- 3 bedrooms
- Living room open plan to dining room with gas stove
- Luxury kitchen with casual dining and sitting areas
- Utility room
- Family bathroom with contemporary white suite and separate shower
- Additional wc downstairs
- Floored roofspace
- Private, mature gardens to front, side and rear
- Off-street driveway parking to side/rear
- Oil fired central heating (new boiler installed 2016)
- Double glazed throughout
- Close to excellent local schools, amenities and public transport routes
Additional InformationEnjoying a private, corner site in a highly regarded location, this extended semi would be ideal for a range of purchasers including families.
The well-appointed, open plan kitchen is large enough to incorporate both sitting and dining areas. It also opens out on to lovely gardens making it an ideal focal point for modern living.
The original two reception rooms have been knocked through adding to the bright, airy feel.
In superb decorative order, the owners have been careful to retain the warmth and character of these much admired homes.
Within walking distance of excellent local schools and amenities in Ballyhackamore, Gilnahirk and Belmont, the location offers a superb convenience.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this delightful home has to offer.
- Hardwood front door to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Feature radiator, attractive black and white ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, plate rack. Under stairs storage cupboard. Double doors with bevelled glass panels to:
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO DINING:
- 7.6m x 3.77m (24' 11" x 12' 4")
(into bay). Cornice ceiling. Fireplace withcast-iron gas fire with slate inset, timber surround. Chinese slate floor.
- REAR HALL:
- Glazed door to kitchen area. Door to:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- 7.76m x 5.4m (25' 6" x 17' 9")
(at widest points). Modern range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces and peninsula unit. Underhung stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Zanussi cooker with four ring induction hob and double ovens, extractor fan. Integrated Neff dishwasher. Larder-style cupboard, integrated fridge, ceramic tiled floor. Open plan to:
CASUAL LIVING AND DINING AREAS: Wood flooring in sitting area with French doors to garden. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.1m x 1.74m (6' 11" x 5' 8")
Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and fridge/freezer. Work surfaces with shelves above. Ceramic tiled floor with mat well. Door to garden.
First Floor Return
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Separate, tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower. Ceramic tiled floor. Shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.15m x 3.33m (13' 7" x 10' 11")
(Into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.8m x 3.36m (12' 6" x 11' 0")
(At widest points). Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.45m x 2.36m (8' 0" x 7' 9")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Feature radiator. Access via pull-down ladder to:
ROOFSPACE: Floored with power, light and window.
- Corner site with gardens on three sides.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Lawn with well-stocked flowerbeds featuring variety of plants, trees and flowering shrubs.
Pedestrian gate and pavior pathway to front door.
Path to side with further flowerbeds and bin storage area. Oil fired boiler housing and PVC oil tank. Gate to:
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Mainly in lawns with plants and shrubs.
Patio and driveway with sitting areas. Timber shed. Outside light, tap and powerpoints.
Timber double gates providing off-street parking if required.
Heading country bound on Upper Newtownards Road, continue through Knock lights. Cabin Hill Gardens is second on the right, just after General Merchants.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »