This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- The premises benefits from being located in a terrace of commercial units close to the junction where Botanic Avenue meets Lower Crescent, within sight of Botanic Avenue Train Station.
- Finished to a high standard to include full kitchen facilities and benefits from an outside seating area.
- Occupies a prominent and high profile location.
- An Inventory of the fixtures, fittings and equipment to be included within the sale is available upon request.
- The premises are currently held under lease for a period of 10 years from 1st February 2010, with the current rent payable being £23,000 per annum.
Excellent opportunity to purchase a well-established thriving business on Botanic Avenue, a popular and vibrant South Belfast location.
Well-fitted café/restaurant premises that has been trading for a period in excess of six years. Internally the premises have been fitted out to a very good standard with the benefit of full kitchen facilities.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views