- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Beautiful well presented detached family home
- Extended comtemporary kitchen with integrated appliance open plan to Living/Dining Area
- Lounge with patio doors leading to south facing rear gardens and brick paviour patio
- Separate Dining room ( option for a playroom or fourth bedroom)
- Ground floor cloakroom and first floor luxury four piece bathroom suite
- Three bedrooms, two with built in slider- robes
- Double glazed throughout,zoned gas heating system & insulated throughout
- Convenient to leading schools,Lagan Tow Path and easy access to Stranmillis and Lisburn Road witha wide variety of amenities
Additional InformationA well presented Detached Villa that has been extended offering excellent living accommodation ,modern kitchen open plan to a dining/living area overlooking private mature south facing gardens to the rear.
Recently decorated,luxury kitchen with integrated appliances and modern bathroom suite.Situated in a popular avenue running from Knightsbrige Park close to the Lagan Tow Path up to Malone Road.
This beautiful contemporary home is ready to move into and we viewing would be highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled porch.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor.
- CLOAKROOM (1):
- Low flush wc,wash hand basin,storage under the stairs and part tiled walls.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.18m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
- 4.27m x 3.05m (14' 0" x 10' 0")
Double doors to the rear gardens, hole in the wall with gas fire.
- KITCHEN WITH LIVING/DINING AREA :
- 5.79m x 4.88m (19' 0" x 16' 0")
Extensive range of high and low level units,integrated fridge/freezer,dishwasher,washing machine.Stainless steel Neff oven with matching cooker hood and five ring gas hob.1.5 stainless steel sink unit, granite work surfaces and free standing centre island with breakfast bar.Recessed spot lights, velux window and upvc back door leading to patio area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.3m (14' 0" x 10' 10")
Range of built in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.3m (11' 0" x 10' 10")
Double in built robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.13m (8' 0" x 7' 0")
- Modern white suite comprising of low flush wc,wash hand basin.free standing bath with telephone shower attachment.Double shower cubical with rain shower and sliding shower door.
Fully tiled with matching floor tiles.Extractor fan and recessed spot lights.
- Access to roofspace partially floored with light.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.88m x 2.74m (16' 0" x 9' 0")
Up and over door,light and power.Gas boiler.
- Lawns to the front and large driveway leading to the garage.To the rear a large brick pavior terrace surrounded by mature well stocked flower beds leading to mature lawns.Enclosed by fencing.
- CLOAKROOM (2):
- Low flush wc,wash hand basin, and part tiled walls.
Driving along Stranmillis Road towards Malone Road, Stranmillis College is on your right hand side.Turn left into Knighstbridge Park and right into Bladon Drive.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
60th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »