This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive, well-proportioned terrace townhouse
- 4 double bedrooms
- Living room with feature gas fire
- Luxury contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Open plan with dining area
- Downstairs wc
- Bathroom with white suite
- Aluminium Bi-fold doors to deck and gates to landscaped garden at rear
- Natural gas central heating system
- Under floor heating to ground floor rooms
- uPVC double glazed window frames
- Many original features retained; bright and airy feel
- Short stroll to excellent local schools, amenities and eateries
Additional InformationExtensively yet sympathetically modernised by the current owners, this superb three storey home therefore requires the purchaser to do little except move in and enjoy a delightful home in a fantastic location.
Natural light floods in to the interior and the ground floor is open plan from front to back. With four good sized rooms on the upper floors there is an appealing versatility.
Externally, this is complemented by a cleverly configured rear garden which has been attractively landscaped for adults and children alike.
Close to both Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages with their array of shops, amenities and eateries, the property is also in the catchment area for popular schools.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
- Hardwood front door with glazed fan light.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Cloaks area. Internal door with glazed inset to:
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, corbels.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.36m (13' 11" x 11' 0")
(At widest points and into bay). Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail. Recessed built-in cupboards. Brick fireplace with slate hearth and cast-iron gas fire. Open plan to:
- 6.48m x 3.25m (21' 3" x 10' 8")
Modern range of high and low level units, Corian work surfaces. Island unit with underhung one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and five ring Neff gas hob, extractor fan over. Further integrated appliances including AEG microwave, Fisher & Paykel double ovens, Neff dishwasher. Plumbed for American style fridge/freezer.
CASUAL DINING AREA: with aluminium bi-fold, floor to ceiling doors to deck and garden. Bespoke recessed shelving and storage unit. Door to:
- Work surface, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer underneath. Worcester Bosch natural gas boiler, extractor fan, shelving. Door to:
- Duravit low flush wc with Gerberit flush, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage underneath. Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
First Floor Return
- White suite comprising panelled bath with Mira shower, screen, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush wc.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.72m x 4.27m (15' 6" x 14' 0")
(into bay and at widest points). Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail. Most attractive fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth. Feature radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.83m (10' 3" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.63m x 3.48m (15' 2" x 11' 5")
(At widest points).
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.12m x 2.83m (10' 3" x 9' 3")
- Wrought-iron gate with quarry tiled path to front door. Garden laid in paviors with boundary hedging. Outside light.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Timber deck with inset lighting and "vertical garden" featuring array of pots and planters well-stocked with excellent variety of plants and shrubs. Outside tap and feature lighting.
These gates open up over right of way to provide enclosed, safe access to further garden area.
Artificial lawn with further decked, sitting area. Raised beds with plants and shrubs offering natural screening. Timber shed.
Runs from the Upper Newtownards Road to the Belmont Road. Heading out of Belfast on the Upper Newtownards Road go through Ballyhackamore village and Belmont Church Road is the third turn on the left.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »