- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Mid Terrace Villa In A Popular And Convenient Location
- Near To Town Centre & Transport Links To Belfast
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms & Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- Well Fitted Kitchen With Space For Table & Chairs
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazed
- Low Maintenance Gardens To Front And Rear
- Available from mid February 2019 For £440 Per Month Plus Rates (Rates Approx £60 Per Month)
Additional InformationThis mid terrace villa is situated in a popular and convenient location only a short distance from local amenities, town centre as well as road and rail links to Belfast. The property offers a spacious open plan lounge through to dining area, a separate well fitted kitchen again with a space for table and chairs, two well proportioned bedrooms and a three piece white bathroom suite. Outside there are low maintenance gardens to the front and rear. Available from mid February 2019 for £440 per month plus rates (Rates Approx £60 per month).
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVCu double glazed entrance door, single panelled radiator
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA
- 6.22m x 3.18m (20' 5" x 10' 5")
Hole-in-wall fireplace, tiled hearth, laminate wooden floor, 2 double panelled radiators. Storage area under stairs off
- 3.96m x 3.61m (13' 0" x 11' 10")
1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, high and low level fitted cupboards. laminate roll edge worktops, wall tiling between worktops and cupboards, built-in breakfast bar, integrated hob with extractor hood, integrated oven and grill, plumbed for washing machine, double panelled radiator, PVCu double glazed rear door.
- FRONT BEDROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.15m (14' 0" x 10' 4")
Single panelled radiator
- REAR BEDROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.46m (9' 9" x 8' 1")
Single panelled radiator. Hot Press, lagged copper hot water cylinder
- With panelled bath, electric shower unit, low flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin, Extractor fan, walls fully tiled around bath.
- Paved yard at rear, gate on to common passage at rear
Boiler house, oil fired boiler, plastic oil tank
Wooden garden shed
Front garden pebbled with paved path, garden walls and cast iron gate
Leaving Bangor Town Centre via Abbey Street, go straight through the lights onto the Belfast Road. Take the third left into Oakwood Avenue and the second right into Beechwood Avenue.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »