This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A fantastic detached property located just off the Saintfield Road
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Beautiful views over Lagan Valley from the rear of the property
- Entrance porch and hall leading to a split level staircase
- Spacious open plan living and dining room with a feature fireplace
- Family room with garden views and access to the rear
- Kitchen with solid wood units and integrated appliances
- Rear porch with plumbing for a washing machine
- Downstairs WC with a white two piece suite
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms – one with fitted wardrobes
- Office/study/dressing room located off one of the bedrooms
- Bathroom with a white suite and fully tiled walls
- Attached garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Stunning rear garden laid in lawn with a brick paved patio
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature plants & shrubs
- Sizeable brick paved driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Reach for Beechill!
This fantastic detached property sits on a private site with stunning views over Lagan Valley and beyond. The property is perfectly suited to a growing family that need more space and comfort in a convenient location with a great choice of local schools. The two spacious reception rooms are sure to be useful, one for the children and their toys and one for the parents to relax in after the children have gone to bed. The property is priced to allow for some sympathetic modernisation and provides a wonderful canvas to put your stamp on.
The ground floor comprises a spacious open plan living and dining room with an open fire, a family room with lovely garden views, a kitchen with solid wood units and integrated appliances, a rear porch with plumbing for a washing machine and a WC with a white two piece suite. Upstairs are four well-proportioned bedrooms – one of which benefits from an office or dressing room, this could be transformed in a master bedroom with an en-suite and benefits from plumbing already being in place. There is also a fully tiled bathroom with a white three piece suite.
To the front is a well-maintained garden laid in lawn with mature plants & shrubs. There is a spacious brick paved driveway that leads to the attached garage which benefits from light, power and an up & over door. The rear garden really is something special. Not only is it very private, it is beautifully landscaped to offer a good-sized lawn that is complimented by an array of plants, and a bricked paved patio that is a great place to relax.
The property is located just off the main Saintfield Road with a host of amenities close by and the Cairnshill park and ride is literally across the road, ensuring access to Belfast city centre is easy and quick. Forestside shopping centre is only five minutes away and there is an excellent range of schools within the vicinity.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Entrance Hall 11'11" x 8'2"
Living Room 18' x 10'10"
Dining Room 9'3" x 8'2"
Family Room 14' x 11'11"
Kitchen 12'5" x 8'1"
Bedroom 1 11'11" x 9'3"
Study/Dressing Room 11'11" x 9'6"
Bedroom 2 10'11" x 10'8"
Bedroom 3 9'5" x 9'3"
Bedroom 4 10'11" x 6'11"
Bathroom 6'8" x 5'9"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
63rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views