- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
49 BEARNEY ROAD
STRABANE BT82 8NU
RESIDENTIAL DAIRY FARM
CIRCA 60.5 ACRES
WE HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO OFFER FOR SALE THIS RESIDENTIAL DAIRY FARM EXTENDING TO APPROX 60.5 ACRES WITH MODERN 20 POINT DAIRY MASTER SWIFT FLOW MILKING PARLOUR.
THERE IS ALSO AN OPTION TO PURCHASE A WHOLE MILK PASTEURIZER UNIT AND 130 DAIRY COWS
THIS SOUTH FACING LAND IS RENOWNED FOR ITS HIGH FERTILITY AND EXCELLENT GRASS PRODUCTIVITY
The farmhouse occupies a private position to the left of the farmyard. It is a stone built dwelling under a slate roof and provides a spacious family home with well laid out accommodation. The dwelling has private paved front driveway to the county road. The accommodation over two storeys is described below:
The front door opens to the hallway. Off this are the living room, dining area and kitchen (with solid fuel Stanley stove, island unit and solid wood base and eye level units with tiled splashbacks, sink unit, oven, hob and dishwasher), sitting room off (currently used as a playroom) with vaulted ceiling and oil stove and utility room. From the kitchen is a back hall with storage leading to downstairs toilet.
Upstairs off the landing is the master bedroom, three further bedrooms and a bathroom with a jacuzzi bath, shower, wash basin and WC.
There is an attractive main area of garden at the front of the house with lawns and borders and enclosed garden space to the side and rear.
The farmyard is laid out in a compact unit with most sheds adjoining with the main cow shed and milking parlour in one compact unit with direct access onto the county road with facilities as follows:
- Separate access to room which houses Pasteurizing Unit
- Refrigerated container for pasteurized milk
- Dry lean-to approx 18’x 61’ (includes refrigerated unit)
- Part slatted shed approx 28’x 61’
- Workshop approx 30’x 61’
- Part slatted shed approx 29’x 61’
- Dry shed 26’x 38’
- Main cow shed with approx 160 De Boer & Wilson Agri cubicles approx 154 ’x 102’, with feeding passage and cattle crush. The passageways are gravity fed to an approx 320k gallon above-ground slurry store and second slurry store with further approx 1 million gallon storage
- Dairy approx 26 ½ ‘ x 13 ½ ‘ containing 8000L Mueller DX milk tank with plate cooler with plant room above.
- Collection area with grooved concrete approx 60’x 19’
- Holding area approx 87’x 11’
- Milking parlour approx with 20 point Dairy Master Swift Flow parlour with sequential bailing, high lift fast exit system, Ambic teat sprayer, high volume water hoses fed from mains and private well supply, pneumatic Dairy Master feeders with auger feed from 12t galvanized meal bin.
- Inside silage pit approx 35’x 90’
- Outside silage pit approx 40’x 105’
Approximately 60.5 acres of arable lands all linked to the farmyard via hardcore lanes making the movement of livestock to and from the farmyard an easy task. The lands are all presently laid out in permanent pasture with water supply to all of the fields. The lands have excellent road frontage onto the Bearney Road.
Important notice to purchasers: We have not tested any systems or appliances at this property. J Boggs Estate Agent, for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:- (1) The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract, (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details, are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspections or otherwise as to their correctness, (3) No person in the employment of J Boggs Estate Agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »