- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom semi-detached property
- Lounge with multi-fuel stove
- Kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units
- Downstairs WC
- Three well proportioned bedrooms on the first floor
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Detached outbuiling
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Tenure: Freehold
- Management Fee: N/A
- Rates: Approx. £630 per annum as of 09/07/2021
- Floor area: Approx. 964 sq ft
49 Ashleigh Crescent, Lurgan
Hannath welcome to the market this well presented three bedroom semi-detached property located in Ashleigh Crescent, just off the Banbridge Road in Lurgan. Ideal for first time buyers or investors alike, the property is finished to a high standard throughout and offers a lounge with multi-fuel stove, kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units, downstairs WC, three well proportioned bedrooms on the first floor, three piece bathroom suite and a fully enclosed suntrap garden. Ideally situated close to Lurgan town centre and other amenities, we're sure 49 Ashleigh Crescent will be popular and early viewings are recommended.
Located just off the Banbridge Road, Lurgan
- Entrance Hall 11' 11'' x 3' 9'' (3.63m x 1.14m) at widest point
- Access via; wooden door with glazed panels. Laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Lounge 11' 5'' x 13' 6'' (3.48m x 4.11m)
- Laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with multi-fuel stove. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 11' 4'' x 17' 10'' (3.45m x 5.43m) at widest point
- Kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units. Vinyl flooring, double panel radiator, space for washing machine, tumble dryer and cooker. Access to under stairs storage.
- Rear Hall 3' 1'' x 3' 1'' (0.94m x 0.94m)
- Wooden flooring. Access to rear garden
- WC 5' 8'' x 2' 9'' (1.73m x 0.84m)
- Comprising of; WC and wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring.
- First Floor Landing 10' 10'' x 5' 1'' (3.30m x 1.55m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to storage, roof space and hot press.
- Bedroom 1 11' 5'' x 10' 4'' (3.48m x 3.15m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to built in storage
- Bedroom 2 11' 6'' x 9' 11'' (3.50m x 3.02m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to built in storage
- Bedroom 3 8' 6'' x 7' 3'' (2.59m x 2.21m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Carpet flooring.
- Bathroom 6' 7'' x 7' 8'' (2.01m x 2.34m)
- Three piece bathroom comprising of; WC. Wash hand basin. Fitted bath with mains shower attachment. Vinyl flooring and single panel radiator.
- Outbuilding 9' 7'' x 6' 6'' (2.92m x 1.98m)
- The front of the property offers off street parking with brick driveway and lawn area. The rear of the property is south facing, fully enclosed with fence and hedge surround, offering lawn and patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »