- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb 4 Bedroom 2 Reception Semi Detached House
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows (Excluding Velux)
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Ideal Family Home
- EPC Rating D59
- This delightful 4 Bedroom 2 Reception Semi Detached House has been maintained to a very high standard throughout by its current owners and benefits from well laid out family accommodation together with a spacious rear garden.
Being within a short distance to Coleraine Town Centre, Schools, Bus / Train Station and all other local amenities only upon internal inspection will you appreciate what this house has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprising
- With telephone point, tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.88m x 3.81m (16'0 x 12'6)
- Feature multi fuel stove with granite hearth, back boiler, TV point, coved ceiling.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 5.79m x 3.25m (19'0 x 10'8)
- L-shaped. Fully fitted with range of eye and low level shaker style units, half tiled around worktops, one and a half bowl sink unit, integrated electric hob and oven, extractor fan, space for American style fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, recessed spot lights, tiled floor.
- With wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Intergral Garage 6.12m x 4.06m (20'1 x 13'4)
- With electric roller door, pedestrian door, light, sink unit, low level units, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- First Floor Landing
- With access to roofspace via slingsby style ladder, hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 3.66m x 3.61m (12'0 x 11'10)
- With TV point, range of built in bedroom furniture. En-suite comprising PVC clad mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed lights, PVC clad walls, laminate wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.68m x 3.66m (12'1 x 12'0)
- With TV point.
- Bedroom 3 4.04m x 3.51m (13'3 x 11'6)
- L shaped. TV point, laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4 4.06m x 2.54m (13'4 x 8'4)
- TV point, velux window.
- Study 2.69m x 2.64m (8'10 x 8'8)
- To include built in storage cupboard.
- Suite comprising bath with telephone hand shower attachment, wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Property approached by a tarmac driveway with garden to front laid in lawn.
Spacious garden to rear laid in lawn with paved area.
Raised decked area, raised flower bed with mature plants and shrubs fully enclosed by fencing.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »