- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Beautifully decorated throughout
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living
- Utility Room
- Downstairs W.C
- Three well proportioned first floor bedrooms
- Modern four piece bathroom suite
- Integral garage (17'9"x8'11")
- PVC windows and doors
- Viewings strictly via agent only
49 Allenhill Park, Lurgan
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this well presented three bedroom semi-detached property with integral garage. Beautifully decorated throughout the property benefits from an open plan kitchen/dining/living area, utility room, downstairs W.C, three well proportioned first floor bedrooms, modern four piece bathroom suite and an integral garage.
Located in the popular development of Allenhill Park this property provides ease of access to all local amenities such as local schools, bars, restaurants, parks and close proximity to the M1 motorway perfect for those commuting to neighbouring towns for work. Viewings come highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
- Hall 5' 1'' x 6' 4'' (1.54m x 1.93m)
- Entrance via PVC front door. Staircase leading to first floor. Double panel radiator.
- Living Room 13' 7'' x 13' 7'' (4.15m x 4.14m)
- Tile flooring. Feature wall mounted electric fire. Stunning views over the park. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/ Diner 11' 11'' x 16' 11'' (3.63m x 5.16m)
- Tile flooring. Array of high and low level units. Integrated appliances. Access to rear via PVC door. Double panel radiator.
- Utility Room 8' 11'' x 4' 2'' (2.73m x 1.28m)
- Tile flooring. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to front via PVC door. Double panel radiator.
- W.C 3' 3'' x 5' 3'' (0.99m x 1.6m)
- Tile flooring. Toilet & wash hand basin.
- Landing 6' 6'' x 6' 4'' (1.99m x 1.94m)
- Bedroom 1 12' 2'' x 10' 2'' (3.7m x 3.09m)
- Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 13' 5'' x 8' 2'' (4.1m x 2.48m)
- Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 11'' x 8' 5'' (3.01m x 2.56m)
- Double panel radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 8'' x 6' 3'' (2.65m x 1.91m)
- Fully tiled floor to ceiling. Four piece bathroom suite. Heated towel rail.
- Garage 17' 9'' x 8' 11'' (5.42m x 2.72m)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »