- Sit-in restaurant/café situated on the Lisburn Road.
- Lisburn Road is regarded as one of Belfast’s busiest and most affluent areas.
- ‘Ready to Go’ restaurant premises extending to c. 728 sq ft.
- Option to purchase a range of fixtures, fittings & equipment.
- Planning permission granted on 5th August 2021 for change of use from office to restaurant and hot food takeaway, including installation of extract duct to rear.
- Surrounding occupiers include Chubby Cherub Restaurant, Fetherston Clements Estate Agents and District Coffee.
Prime restaurant/café premises, which is ready for immediate occupation, situated on the Lisburn Road
The subject premises occupies a prime and highly visible location fronting the Lisburn Road, in the heart of South Belfast, regarded as one of Belfast’s most affluent areas.
The immediate area is very popular with students, shoppers and young professionals benefitting from a busy daytime and evening trade due to its many eateries, shops and entertainment venues.
The property comprises an open plan restaurant with a bright and open plan seating area, kitchen, disabled toilet and store.
Finishes within the property include a floor to ceiling height glazed shop frontage, tiled flooring, recessed spot lighting, plastered walls and ceiling and a DDA compliant customer toilet.
A range of tenant fixtures and fittings including cooking equipment is available to purchase. An inventory list with pricing is available following a viewing of the premises.