This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well presented mid terrace which has been recently re-decorated
- Good sized lounge open plan to dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two good double bedrooms and study with built in desk and shelves
- Modern Bathroom
- Walking distance of many local amenities and the City and Royal Hospitals
- Early viewings encouraged to avoid disappointment
- Sofas not the same as photos, new ones being provided
Available immediately this two bedroom mid terrace is situated in a popular location just off the Lisburn Road, walking distance of many local amenities. There is an excellent range of shopping and recreational amenities all within walking distance and in close proximity to Belfast City Hospital and Queen's University. The property has been recently re-decorated and re-carpeted and is in super order thus early viewing is advised.
Heading out of Belfast on the Lisburn Road turn right into Lower Windsor Avenue before Tesco's and take 2nd left onto Windsor Drive.
57th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »