- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Large Extended Semi-Detached Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Five Good Size Bedrooms
- Downstairs W/C/Utility Room
- PVC Double Glazed
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Attractive Rear Garden & Decking Area
- EPC D 67
- Off Street Parking
- Sought After Location
This beautiful extended semi-detached home is located in the ever popular Stranmillis area of South Belfast. The accommodation is spacious throughout and comprises on the ground floor, living room, open plan living-dining room/kitchen and separate wc. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms, Master with en-suite shower room and family bathroom. Fifth bedroom is located on second floor. Externally there is a front and rear garden and driveway providing ample off street parking. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are also in place. Within walking distance to Stranmillis boat club, the Lagan tow path & Stranmillis village, the location of this home is second to none and will appeal to a range of buyers. Therefore early viewing is advised.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE 14'5 x 7'3 (4.39m x 2.21m)
- Wood panelled door.
- LIVING ROOM 14'5 x 12'5 (4.39m x 3.78m)
- Electric fire and built in shelves.
- OPEN PLAN
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING 26'1 X 22'8 (7.95m X 6.91m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, electric hob/oven, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, island unit with additional storage cupboard, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled tiled walls and tiled floor. Underfloor heating. Wood burning stove and access to rear garden.
- Excellent range of high and low level units, electric hob/oven, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, island unit with additional storage cupboard, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled tiled walls and tiled floor. Wood burning stove and access to rear garden.
- SEPARATE W.C
- White suite comprising, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low flush wc, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 16'9 X 13'9 (5.11m X 4.19m)
- Juliet balcony.
- White suite comprising, walk in shower with rise bar, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low flush wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 14'5 X 12'5 (4.39m X 3.78m)
- Built in robes.
- BEDROOM THREE 12'0 X 11'6 (3.66m X 3.51m)
- Built in Storage.
- BEDROOM FOUR
- BATHROOM 16'1 X 5'11 (4.90m X 1.80m)
- White suite comprising, panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low flush wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- FIFTH BEDROOM
- Storage in eaves.
- Attractive front garden with parking. Excellent rear garden in lawn. Paved patio area with decking and outside water tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »