- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Excellent Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Hall / Cloakroom With Low Flush WC
- Lounge With Travertine Natural Stone And Polished Granite Fireplace
- Dining Room With Double Glazed Patio Door To Rear
- Fitted Kitchen With Range Of High And Low Level Units And Wood Strip Work Surfaces
- Three Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Mira Sport Electric Shower And Travertine Tiled Border Features
- Private Rear Garden With Mature Trees And Shrubs / Paved Patio Area
- Detached Garage And Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
An Excellent Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled step and light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door.
- Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin.
- 4.05m x 3.25m (13' 3" x 10' 8")
Travertine natural stone fire surround. Polished granite inset and hearth. Cornnice.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.24m x 3.1m (10' 8" x 10' 2")
Glass fronted fire on tiled hearth. PVC double glazed sliding patio door to Patio and Rear Garden. Coving.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.81m x 2.32m (12' 6" x 7' 7")
Range of high and low level units. Wood strip work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Extractor hood. Glazed cabinets with spotlights. PVC double glazed back door. Under unit lighting. Plumbed for washing machine. Travertine part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.06m (13' 5" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.11m (10' 7" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.17m x 2.37m (10' 5" x 7' 9")
Measurements to include built in robe.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath. Mixer tap. Mira sport electric shower and screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls with Travertine boarder feature. Recessed spotlights. Hotpress.
- Separate WC. Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin. Tiled walls with Travertine boarder feature.
- Front garden with mature trees and gravel bed. Private rear garden with mature trees and shrubs. Paved patio area. Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.16m x 3.48m (23' 6" x 11' 5")
Light and power. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank (in garage).
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belsize Road turn into Whitla Road, number 48 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »