- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fully refurbished beautiful home in a highly sought after area of South Belfast
- Benefits from being re-plumbed, re-wired, new gas heating and a new roof
- Offering a high level of insulation to minimise future energy bills.
- Internally and externally finished to an exceptional standard
- Bay fronted, bright and spacious living Room with a feature fireplace
- Extended and fully refurbished kitchen to the rear offering a superb open plan kitchen, living & dining room
- Delightful views over your expansive rear garden from the luxury kitchen
- Newly fitted double glazing throughout (one beautiful original stained glass window in landing retained)
- Ground floor tiled throughout offering ease of upkeep.
- Impressive entrance hall with luxury tiles
- Newly fitted Ground floor WC and Utility Room
- Three bedrooms upstairs with a new underlay & carpet
- Luxury family bathroom with a contemporary suite and a shower over the bath, with electric underfloor heating & towel radiator
- Superb rear patio with access from the kitchen and a newly laid rear garden
- Newly Installed gas boiler with 5 year warranty, Smart Nest Heating Control & LED lighting throughout
- Exterior lighting automated with app or Alexa commands
- Off street parking for multiple cars on the new driveway
- Ring Doorbell System & Fully Integrated Ring Alarm
- Excellent location with the shops, boutiques and restaurants within easy walking distance
- Belfast City Centre, Musgrave Park Hospital, Kingsbridge Private Hospital, Kings Hall Development and Belfast City Hospital easily accessible
- Many of the provinces' leading schools close at hand
- Early viewing is strongly advised
- Chain free and ready to move into
This fabulous home offers spacious & stylish accommodation in one of South Belfast’s most sought after areas. Located on the Upper Lisburn Road it provides not only a comfortable lifestyle, but one of convenience and quality. The property has been completely refurbished and extended to offer a luxurious lifestyle with everything you need for modern day family life.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a lovely lounge with a bay window and a feature fireplace with herringbone tiled floor. An extended open plan newly fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, dining /living room, separate utility and ground floor WC. Upstairs consists of a bright landing, three well-proportioned bedrooms with new underlay & carpet, and a contemporary bathroom with a shower over the bath. It will be an absolute pleasure to move into a home that has been re-wired, replumbed, has a new roof and newly installed gas heating … what’s not to love!
The driveway offers parking for several vehicles with easy access via a widened gateway. The driveway is illuminated by bollard & spot lighting providing a welcoming and stylish entrance. The rear garden is absolutely superb and stretches over 25 metres in length. The rear boasts a large patio area that can be directly accessed from the kitchen benefiting from the morning sunrise and a newly laid flat lawn bordered with an array of shrubs and plants. Contemporary lighting illuminates the garden which features a second patio to the rear with built in seating & firepit area which enjoys light in the early evening and sunsets.
Local amenities with the shops, boutiques, and restaurants on Lisburn Road within easy walking distance, including Marks and Spencer and Balmoral Golf Club and The Doyen for Sunday lunch! Many of the province's leading schools are close at hand and Belfast City Centre, Kingsbridge Private Hospital, Kings Hall Development, Musgrave Park Hospital and Belfast City Hospital are easily accessible. Main arterial routes such as Belfast Outer Ring, the West link and M1 motorway close at hand. Early viewing is strongly advised.
- Hardwood front door with glass inset and stained glass upper panel. Donegal Granite entrance step with wall downlights & feature planters.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Decorative tiled floor, under stair storage
- 3.86m x 3.11m (12' 8" x 10' 2")
(at widest point into bay) Beautiful herringbone tiled floor, decorative feature working fireplace.
- KITCHEN / DINING FAMILY ROOM
- 6.26m x 4.53m (20' 6" x 14' 10")
Luxury modern range of high- and low-level units with Quartz worktops. Includes integrated fridge freezer, a built-in oven, and a matching built-in microwave combi oven, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink with an instant boiling water tap. Breakfast bar island with touch control black induction hob and remote-control extractor fan. Three bar stools, stylish vertical radiator, recessed LED spotlights. Wall hung LG TV. Two rooflights, two sets of double doors to the garden.
- UTILITY ROOM
- 1.7m x 1.25m (5' 7" x 4' 1")
Quartz worktop, free standing ‘Candy’ washing machine, Free standing ‘Candy’ tumble dryer, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- 1.69m x 0.87m (5' 7" x 2' 10")
Low flush wc and wall hung wash hand basin, decorative tiled splash back, heated towel rail.
- Access to roof space via pull down ladder. Highly insulated and partially floored roof space with LED strip light. Vokera 36c gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.3m x 3.18m (10' 10" x 10' 5")
(at widest point)
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.1m x 2.9m (10' 2" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.1m x 1.8m (6' 11" x 5' 11")
- Luxury White bathroom suite with shower over bath, including with ‘rain head shower’ and rail mounted head, wall hung WC and vanity unit wash hand basin, heated towel rail, electric underfloor heating with tiled floor and part tiled walls, light extractor fan, recessed spot lights, de-misting mirror with built-in LED backlights
- To the front is a large, tarmacked driveway, reclaimed Belfast Brick front wall, perimeter lighting, raised flower bed. Secure lockable side gate providing access to the bins & rear gardens.
To the rear there is an extensive paved patio area. Landscaped garden, with a second patio area to the back of the garden with built-in seating area and fire pit. The garden benefits from perimeter lighting, raised flower beds fully planted with colourful and low-maintenance planting, an outdoor tap, and outside double socket.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
62nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »