- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Modern Townhouse in a Prime Residential Development
- Convenient Access to the City Centre, Ormeau Road & Local Shopping Centers
- Superb Internal Presentation, Ambiance & Charm
- First Floor Living Room
- Outstanding Modern Kitchen & Dining Area
- 4 Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Garage Currently Used as an Office/Gym Area on Ground Floor
- Utility Room/Ground Floor Shower Room
- Outside Storage Area/Brick Pavior Parking for 2 Cars
- Enclosed Rear Gardens/Westerly Facing Balcony
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Additional InformationAn outstanding modern townhouse in a prime and sought after residential development in south east Belfast.
Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout the delightful internal presentation and ambiance will have wide ranging appeal.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, bedroom 4, a utility room, garage currently used as a study/gym area, and a shower room with WC facility.
On the first floor is a spacious living room, magnificent modern kitchen with dining area and a westerly facing balcony.
On the second floor are three additional well proportioned bedrooms, the master bedroom includes an ensuite shower room and a deluxe family bathroom.
Additionally the property beneftits from gas fired central heating, uPVC framed double glazed windows, an enclosed rear garden, outside storage area and driveway parking for at least two cars.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor, double built-in storage cupboard, understairs storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- 3.89m x 2.97m (12' 9" x 9' 9")
Currently used as a study/gym area, low voltage spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.54m x 1.83m (8' 4" x 6' 3")
Built-in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, back door to garden.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 2.49m (11' 9" x 8' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor, double French doors to rear garden.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.66m x 4.42m (18' 7" x 14' 6")
Balcony accessed via sliding double glazed doors. Superb feature marble fireplace surround and mantle, open fire with feature gas fire. Double internal doors with glazed panels to . . .
- MAGNIFICENT NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN & DINING AREA:
- 5.66m x 4.65m (18' 7" x 15' 3")
Superb range of modern high and low level units, built-in Bosch four ring gas hob, polished granite work surfaces, granite drainer with inset sink unit, built-in Bosch oven and microwave, integrated Bosch dishwasher and integrated Bosch fridge freezer.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.88m x 4.11m (16' 0" x 13' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.59m x 2.51m (8' 6" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.59m (9' 9" x 8' 6")
- Panelled bath with mixer tap with telephone hand shower attachment, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, low voltage spotlights.
- Enclosed rear garden. Outside storage area. Brick pavior parking for two cars.
Annadale Embankment heading to Annadale Avenue turn left into Wellington Square then right at roundabout to The Boulevard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »