- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Semi Detached Property in the Heart of Sydenham
- Three Bedrooms on the First Floor
- Two Receptions Rooms with Wood Laminate Flooring
- Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Built in Oven
- Modern White Shower Room on the First Floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front and Enclosed West Facing Rear Garden with Lawn
- Convenient to Shops, Schools, Bus and Train Links
A three bedroom semi detached property in the popular Sydenham area with a vast range of local amenities and easy access to motorway network, bus and train links. This property offers great accommodation for a family or professionals at a very affordable price allowing for some modernisation. Comprising two receptions rooms with laminate flooring and kitchen with extensive range of units including breakfast bar on the ground floor. Three bedrooms and a modern shower room with white suite on the first floor. Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. Small front and enclosed west facing rear garden with patio and lawn area, this property is in a great convenient location with everything a family needs for accommodation. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Entrance Hallway
- Laminate flooring. Under stairs cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Lounge 12'0 into bay x 10'4 (3.66m into bay x 3.15m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround and electric fire. Wood laminate flooring.
- Dining Room 11'2 x 10'3 (3.40m x 3.12m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 15'7 x 10'6 (4.75m x 3.20m)
- Range of high and low level units with granite effect work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built-in under oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood. Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'4 x 9'5 (3.15m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2 11'1 x 9'6 (3.38m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3 6'9 x 6'9 (2.06m x 2.06m)
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle with built in shower and sliding shower door, wash hand basin with vanity unit and low flush WC. PVC wall cladding. PVC panelled ceiling with recessed spotlighting. Linen cupboard.
- Small front garden and enclosed west facing rear garden with concrete patio area and steps down to lawn with a further brick paved area and boundary fence.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »