This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace In Need Of Refurbishment
- Located In The Heart Of Stranmillis Village
- Many Local Amenities within Walking Distance
- Bright And Spacious Through Lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- First Floor Shower Room
- Front Forecourt Garden
- Paved Rear Garden
- Economy 7 Heating
- Excellent Investor Purchase
Additional InformationMid terrace in need of refurbishment located in Stranmillis, South Belfast. Many shops and restaurants, Queens University and Stranmillis College are within walking distance. Belfast City is easily accessible by bus or car.
Internally the property comprises of a bright and spacious through lounge and fitted kitchen on the ground floor. Three bedrooms and a well appointed shower room are to the first floor.
Externally the property benefits from a front forecourt garden and a low maintenance paved rear garden.
Ideally suited for the investor or speculator, early viewing is advised to appreciate the potential this home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stair recess
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.34m x 3.38m (24' 1" x 11' 1")
- 5.41m x 2.51m (17' 9" x 8' 3")
Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine
- Roof space access
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.28m (12' 6" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.97m (11' 3" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 2.01m (8' 2" x 6' 7")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, low flush w.c, tongue and groove ceiling, spot lighting
- Front forecourt garden.
Paved rear garden.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 13 days)
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views