- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- First Floor Apartment in a Modern and sought after Development
- Bright and Spacious Lounge
- Open Plan Quality Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Three well-proportioned Bedrooms, including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Resident and Visitor Parking
- Extremely Convenient to Local Amenities and Lisburn City Centre
- Comfortable Commuting Distance to Belfast and Beyond
- Well Presented Throughout, Early Viewing is Recommended
Additional InformationA modern first floor apartment which is ideally located within this highly regarded development set within well maintained communal grounds.
Rarely does a three bedroom apartment of this quality present itself and with bright and spacious living throughout is sure to appeal to many.
Immaculately presented by its current owners it offers 3 well-proportioned bedrooms (master ensuite), family bathroom and an open plan kitchen/living/dining.
Convenient to both Belfast and Lisburn, yet set in a quiet locality this property is sure to have broad appeal. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood door to communal entrance hall, storage cupboard off.
- LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN/DINER:
- 3.31m x 5.93m (10' 10" x 19' 5")
Ceramic Tiled Floor to Kitchen with range of high and low level kitchen units, ceramic tiled splashbacks, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, integrated electric oven with 5 ring gas Belling hob with stainless steel extractor, integrated fridge freezer and washer dryer, open plan to living area in carpet.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.73m x 2.67m (18' 10" x 8' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.31m x 3.27m (10' 10" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.27m (9' 6" x 7' 5")
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with
shower attachment over, extractor fan.
Travelling out of Lisburn towards Antrim continue over the roundabout at the top of the Prince William Road and enter the Lady Wallace development by Lady Wallace Road.
Continue along the road and take left into Sir Richard Wallace Road and apartments are located on the right hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »