- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- MID TERRACE SEAFRONT PROPERTY FOR SALE
- GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Living Room, Bedroom 1, Kitchen, Rear Hallway, Shower Room.
- FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION: Landing, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Hotpress.
- SECOND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION: Landing, 4 Bedrooms.
- Oil Fired Central Heating. Sash single glazed windows.
- Garden to rear laid in lawns. Concrete yard. Two Storey Garage/Store to the rear with access to Springfield Road. Outside tap.
- Carpets included within sale.
Additional InformationThis Seafront Mid-Terrace Property is located on the main Warrenpoint / Rostrevor and boasts panoramic sea and mountain views. Accommodation comprises of eight bedrooms, two reception rooms over three floors. The property has been with the current family for thirty years and has been re-wired in 1999, loft insulated in 2007, new windows installed in 2012, and new boiler installed in 2013. The property has retained some original features throughout including floorboards and doors.
Accommodation comprises on entrance hall, dining room, bedroom to rear, living room, kitchen, rear hall and shower-room. The first floor comprises of landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The second floor comprises of landing and a further four bedrooms.
Externally, the property has vehicular and pedestrian access at the rear off the Springfield Road. There is a low maintenance concrete enclosed yard with oil tank and burner and garden area laid in lawn.
Viewing is essential.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.31m x 1.934m (4' 4" x 6' 4")
Vinyl flooring. Ceiling coving. Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Carpet flooring. Ceiling coving. Telephone point.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.9m x 4.9m (16' 1" x 16' 1")
Front Elevation. Seaviews. Original timber flooring. Marble fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth. Ceiling coving.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.3m (15' 9" x 10' 10")
Rear Elevation. Laminate flooring. Oak surround fireplace with granite hearth and open fire and electric fire inset. Storage under stairs. Door to Kitchen.
- 2.7m x 3.5m (8' 10" x 11' 6")
Rear Elevation. Tiled flooring. Range of upper and lower level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink. Telephone point. Partial wall tiling. Access to roofspace. Telephone point.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 2.2m x 1.6m (7' 3" x 5' 3")
Space for tumble drier. Door to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.1m x 1.7m (6' 11" x 5' 7")
Rear Elevation. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Full wall tiling.
- Carpet on stairs and landing. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.9m x 3.3m (16' 1" x 10' 10")
Rear Elevation. Timber flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.8m x 4.m (15' 9" x 13' 1")
Front Elevation. Seaviews. Vinyl flooring. Marble surround fireplace with cast iron and decorative inset. Ceiling coving and picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.6m x 4.9m (8' 6" x 16' 1")
Front Elevation. Seaviews. Vinyl flooring. Faux fireplace. Built in storage cupboard with shelving.
- 1.5m x 3.3m (4' 11" x 10' 10")
Rear Elevation. Vinyl flooring. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin and bath. Shower attachment over bath. Partial wall tiling. Ceiling coving and dado rail.
- Carpet on stairs and landing. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.9m x 3.5m (16' 1" x 11' 6")
Rear Elevation. Carpet flooring. Faux fireplace.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 4.6m x 4.1m (15' 1" x 13' 5")
Front Elevation. Full Seaviews. Feature Arch Window. Timber flooring. Marble surround fireplace with cash iron inset.
- BEDROOM (7):
- 2.6m x 5.2m (8' 6" x 17' 1")
Front Elevation. Carpet flooring. Faux fireplace.
- BEDROOM (8):
- 3.m x 3.5m (9' 10" x 11' 6")
Rear Elevation. Carpet flooring. Faux fireplace. Built in storage cupboard with shelving.
- Two Storey Garage/Store to the rear with access to Springfield Road.
Concrete yard to the rear.
Garden to rear laid in lawns.
Travel through Warrenpoint Town Centre and turn left signposted Rostrevor. No 48 is located on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »