- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- MID TERRACE SEAFRONT PROPERTY FOR SALE
- GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Living Room, Bedroom 1, Kitchen, Rear Hallway, Shower Room.
- FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION: Landing, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Hotpress.
- SECOND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION: Landing, 4 Bedrooms.
- Oil Fired Central Heating. Sash single glazed windows.
- Garden to rear laid in lawns. Concrete yard. Two Storey Garage/Store to the rear with access to Springfield Road. Outside tap.
- Carpets included within sale.
- EPC 31
48 Seaview, Newry
This Seafront Mid-Terrace Property is located on the main Warrenpoint / Rostrevor and boasts panoramic sea and mountain views. Accommodation comprises of eight bedrooms, two reception rooms over three floors. The property has been with the current family for thirty years and has been re-wired in 1999, loft insulated in 2007, new windows installed in 2012, and new boiler installed in 2013. The property has retained some original features throughout including floorboards and doors.
Accommodation comprises on entrance hall, dining room, bedroom to rear, living room, kitchen, rear hall and shower-room. The first floor comprises of landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The second floor comprises of landing and a further four bedrooms.
Externally, the property has vehicular and pedestrian access at the rear off the Springfield Road. There is a low maintenance concrete enclosed yard with oil tank and burner and garden area laid in lawn.
Viewing is essential.
- Entrance Porch 4' 4'' x 6' 4'' (1.32m x 1.93m)
- Vinyl flooring. Ceiling coving. Hardwood front door.
- Entrance Hall
- Carpet flooring. Ceiling coving. Telephone point.
- Dining Room 16' 1'' x 16' 1'' (4.90m x 4.90m)
- Front Elevation. Sea views. Original timber flooring. Marble fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth. Ceiling coving.
- Living Room 15' 9'' x 10' 10'' (4.80m x 3.30m)
- Rear Elevation. Laminate flooring. Oak surround fireplace with granite hearth and open fire and electric fire inset. Storage under stairs. Door to Kitchen.
- Kitchen 8' 10'' x 11' 6'' (2.69m x 3.50m)
- Rear Elevation. Tiled flooring. Range of upper and lower level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink. Telephone point. Partial wall tiling. Access to roofspace. Telephone point.
- Rear Hallway 7' 3'' x 5' 3'' (2.21m x 1.60m)
- Space for tumble drier. Door to rear.
- Shower Room 6' 11'' x 5' 7'' (2.11m x 1.70m)
- Rear Elevation. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Full wall tiling.
- First Floor Landing
- Carpet on stairs and landing. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 2 16' 1'' x 10' 10'' (4.90m x 3.30m)
- Rear Elevation. Timber flooring.
- Bedroom 3 15' 9'' x 13' 1'' (4.80m x 3.98m)
- Front Elevation. Sea views. Vinyl flooring. Marble surround fireplace with cast iron and decorative inset. Ceiling coving and picture rail.
- Bedroom 4 8' 6'' x 16' 1'' (2.59m x 4.90m)
- Front Elevation. Sea views. Vinyl flooring. Faux fireplace. Built in storage cupboard with shelving.
- Bathroom 11' 0'' x 10' 10'' (3.35m x 3.30m)
- Rear Elevation. Vinyl flooring. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin and bath. Shower attachment over bath. Partial wall tiling. Ceiling coving and dado rail.
- Second Floor Landing
- Carpet on stairs and landing. Velux window.
- Bedroom 5 16' 1'' x 11' 6'' (4.90m x 3.50m)
- Rear Elevation. Carpet flooring. Faux fireplace.
- Bedroom 6 15' 1'' x 13' 5'' (4.59m x 4.09m)
- Front Elevation. Full Sea views. Feature Arch Window. Timber flooring. Marble surround fireplace with cash iron inset.
- Bedroom 7 8' 6'' x 17' 1'' (2.59m x 5.20m)
- Front Elevation. Carpet flooring. Faux fireplace.
- Bedroom 8 9' 10'' x 11' 6'' (2.99m x 3.50m)
- Rear Elevation. Carpet flooring. Faux fireplace. Built in storage cupboard with shelving.
- Two Storey Garage/Store to the rear with access to Springfield Road. Concrete yard to the rear. Garden to rear laid in lawns. Outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »