- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached bungalow
- Four bedrooms
- Dining room
- Living room
- Kitchen/ dining area
- Large shed
- Large Site
- Popular location
This detached family bungalow is set on a large site, ideally located for those who commute, next to the M1 motorway outside Lisburn. The property comprising living room, kitchen with dining area, dining room, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property is perfectly geared up for someone who would like to run a business from home in a great location, further benefiting from a large work shop and ample parking. Property in this area has sold well in recent in times and with so many possibilities with this home early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed front door leading to entrance porch through to entrance hall.
- Living Room 14'8" x 12'11" (4.47m x 3.94m)
- Large living room with granite fireplace and hearth with wood surround.
- Kitchen/Dining area 14'9" x 14'4" (4.50m x 4.37m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless sink unit, space for cooker, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine. Tiled walls.
- Rear Porch
- Cloak room
- Low flush WC and wash hand basin.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 5 13'4" x 8'5" (4.06m x 2.57m)
- Sliding patio doors. Rear facing room.
- Study/Bedroom 2 8'5" x 5'8" (2.57m x 1.73m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bathroom 8'4" x 7'10" (2.54m x 2.39m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin and shower unit. Tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3 12'2" x 8'11" (3.71m x 2.72m)
- Rear facing room.
- Master bedroom 13'6" x 8'5" (4.11m x 2.57m)
- Built in wardrobes. Front facing.
- Bedroom 4 15'2" x 8'1" (4.62m x 2.46m)
- Front facing bedroom.
- Shed/ Workshop 48'2" x 25'4" (14.68m x 7.72m)
- Large shed with power and light and high access electric roller door.
- The property has been stoned and concreted to the front, back and sides leaving little maintenance.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
51st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »