- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Period Bay Fronted Semi Detached Villa
- Beautifully Maintained Throughout
- Tastefully Presented in Neutral Colour Scheme
- Retro Style Fully Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Area
- Large Living Room
- Downstairs Shower Room with WC
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom with Shower
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Easily Maintained South Facing Rear Garden Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Driveway for Off-Street Parking
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional, Families or Investors alike
- Within Walking Distance to the Upper Ormeau Road with a Varied Range of Amenities Including Shops, Restaurants and Bars
Additional InformationRushfield Avenue is centrally located in a popular residential position within walking distance of a varied range of amenities including shops, restaurants and bars of Upper Ormeau Road. This location provides ease of access for the city commuter and is only ten minutes' drive of central Belfast and its outer ring. The Forestside Shopping Centre, 24 Hour Tesco's, Stranmillis village and Queen's University are within easy reach. This traditional bay fronted semi detached home has been well maintained and updated by its present owners and retains much of its character and charm of this period.
Benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and off-street driveway parking. There are easily maintained south facing gardens to the rear ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining.
- uPVC double glazed front door, stained glass and leaded inset, top light and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original tiled floor, cornice ceiling, alarm intruder controls, cloaks area and storage under stairs with original tiled floor.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 7.77m x 3.28m (25' 6" x 10' 9")
into bay window
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, timber surround fireplace, cast iron wood burning stove and hearth, built-in cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, built-in shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, PVC panelled splashback, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, Velux window, low voltage spotlight.
- 5.69m x 2.49m (18' 8" x 8' 2")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, part tiled walls, space for cooker, canopy above, low voltage spotlight, plumbed for washing machine, casual dining area, uPVC double glazed French doors to side, additional uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 2.87m (11' 4" x 9' 5")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.18m (11' 5" x 10' 5")
Outlook to rear garden, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.29m x 2.13m (7' 6" x 7' 0")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath, built-in Redring electric shower unit, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, hotpress with copper cylinder and built-in shelving above, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Covered rear porch with timber decked area, rear garden laid in lawns with raised timber decking ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, water tap, oil PVC storage tank, boiler house, paved driveway to front.
Travelling in the direction of Belfast on the Ormeau Road, turn left into Sunnyside Street and Rushfield Avenue is the fourth on your right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »